“Bonbonerie ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Reservations
“Bonbonerie ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Chocolate salted Carmel cupcake is to die for!! The petite sampler is the perfect choice for sweet lovers who have a hard time making decisions. Super cute dining area'

Cincinnati, Ohio
“The BonBonerie...Bon Bon GOOD!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Known wide & far for their OPERA CREAM CAKE EXTRAORDINARE!!!!!! Everything is tasty good and beautifully presented there!!!!! They use to have the BEST RASPBERRY BROWNIES EVER!!!! I am not talking about the raspberry shorties... Sadly those particular brownies, are no longer on the menu for a long while now. When they were on the menu...OMG... OMG... OMG...OMG...that was an immediate cause to go to the bakery!!!!! The last time I had them, while picking up a b-day cake...and scanning the display case, I ordered a couple of them and told my pal, who there with me to try these brownies because she had never had them before. Her response before trying it, was "It's just a brownie." I said, "NOOOOO, YOU NEED TO TRY THIS BROWNIE!!!!" So, she bought one. On the way home, while the driving further up Madison Road, we opened up our own goodies bags to sample and snack... I am totally enjoying my brownie!!!! She was eating a sugar cookie. I told her to put that cookie down and try the brownie. She did. She yelled, "OH MY GOD!!!! That is THE BEST brownie that I have ever had." I said, "TOLD YOU SO!!!! It sends chills down your back, doesn't it!!!!!" She agreed and was ready to whip the car back around on 2 wheels and go back, right then. She made a repeat visit without me, the very next day. Hey, BonBonerie...If you had this on the menu, I'd (we...and several others) be over there...TODAY!!!!!!

Houston, Texas
“Love this little spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I don't live in Cincinnati anymore, but every time I come back someone has dessert from this amazing bakery. Had breakfast there for first time, and it was great. A bit pricey - but you get what you pay for.

Visited June 2014
kentucky
“Great Birthday Cake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

This was my first visit to the BonBonerie Bakery. My mother had purchased a cake for my birthday. The cake was a yellow cake with a raspberry cream filling. It was very good and fresh. While there, we also sampled several other items. The sugar cookies and pecan triangles were so good! I love the atmosphere and the staff at the BonBonerie.

Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
“Cute place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We went here because we saw a writeup for it at a chili place we went to and it was one of the best on-a-whim trips ever. We were already full so we went to the bakery in the back for some treats. They have really delicious cookies. We had some cheesecake bites that were also delicious. They're about $1-2 each so very reasonable. I would recommend this place for a tasty dessert after lunch/brunch.