“Great place for tea” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, Dessert, Café, Tea Room
Florence, KY
“Great place for tea”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I'm always on the lookout for a place to have tea with friends or family. This place fits the bill serving a tea lunch at a reasonable price. My mom loved looking at the bakery afterward and trying some of the tasty treats.

Visited February 2012
bonbonerie, Director of Sales at The BonBonerie Bakery & Cafe, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to write a review of The BonBonerie. Our Afternoon Tea Parties are one of our favorite items in the cafe and in our old tearoom. We love hearing feedback from our clients.

86% Recommend
Mason, Ohio
“Watch out!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

From time to time co-workers and I used to take out lunch from The BonBonerie. We haven't gone back since one of us bit into a piece of plastic in her sandwich. This was the second time one of us had found a foreign object in a sandwich; the first time it was a push pin. Needless to say, we don't frequent the place any more.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Traditional French Bakery--read: BUTTER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Not only are their creations wildy imaginative and gorgeous, they are just as tasty as they look--RICH RICH RICH. These treats are definately for any special occasion. The cafe is nice as well--"High Tea" is a special treat.

Visited October 2012
Thanks for taking the time to review The BonBonerie. We hope you stop by during the holidays to try our Yule Log and get some of our French macarons.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Bad experience with arrogant attitude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My wedding was on June 2012, We decided go with Opera Cream and Tangerine flavors. Cake arrived on time and loved it when I saw it at the reception hall. We cut the cake and I ate my first piece of cake, found I was chewing on an acrylic nail. I showed it to my husband. I spent 450 + money on the best bakery in Cincinnati to pretty much eat an acrylic nail. I almost puke front of my guests. I was so worried about my guest happens to experience another acrylic nail. called Bon Bonerie, Carol, who was in charge of my wedding cake denied that human can make any mistakes and mentioned it is impossible for them to make any sort of mistakes, and all kind of excused such as ‘they are not allowed to wear any nail polish’, They blamed it on the person who cut the cake at the reception, but the best part…person who cut the cake was my Husband’s Uncle (I’m 100% sure he does not wear acrylic nails). Carol was very rude to me and pretty much hung up on me. THANKS TO THE BON BONERIE who made me hate cake. DEAR BON BONNERIE, THANKS FOR SPOILING MY WEDDING CAKE, YOU PRETTY MUCH MANAGED TO DISGUST THE BRIDGE AND WHEN EVER I OPEN MY FRIDGE, I SO MUCH WANTING TO THROW THAT STUPID TOP LAYER WITOUGH SAVING IT FOR OUR FIRST YEAR ANNIVERSARY.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati
“Dry Cake.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I tasted cake there for our wedding, and it was not impressive. Everything was a little dry, as if it had been frozen.