“Fantastic Ice Cream and other goodies!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Graeter's Ice Cream

Graeter's Ice Cream
41 E Fourth St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-3723 (Central Business District)
(513) 721-3323
Improve this listing
Ranked #89 of 1,729 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Bakery, Dessert
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Northern, Kentucky, United States
“Fantastic Ice Cream and other goodies!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Best ice cream in Cincinnati area. Been to several Graeter's including the ones in Northern Kentucky - they all are excellent, have bake goods too, everything is delicious!!

Visited September 2012

86% Recommend
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“Not The Best, But Definitely Worthy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I've long heard raves for Graeter's but recently had my first opportunity to put them to the test. I was informed that I had to have the black raspberry chip. Hands down the best chocolate chips I've ever had in ice cream. Some of the pieces were so large, I'd even hesitated to call them "chips". Best of all, they weren't waxy and they actually tasted like chocolate (something that can't be said of most chips in ice cream). The ice cream itself was creamy and flavorful. Not the best I've ever had, but definitely worthy of the praise it gets. If you're craving ice cream while in Cincinnati, this is the place to go.

Visited March 2013
Aurora, Illinois
“A must stop while in Cincinnati”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife grew up in Cincinnati and always talked about Graeter's. I did not understand her obsession until we went. Make sure to get chocolate chips in whatever flavor you get. I don't know how they get them to stay to soft and chewy. But I can no longer eat chocolate chips in my ice-cream from any place other than Graeter's.

The one on Fountain Square is nice in the summer, especially on Sunday when they play movies in the square.

Visited June 2012
Tucson, Arizona
“Excellent Ice Cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

This is good ice cream. Don't you love the catchy sales pitch, low fat ice cream? If it is low in fat it ain't cream! Well, here at Graeters all the yummy fat is in the ice cream. This is delicious, I always eat vanilla, I don't want the hi fat sensation masked by some weird flavor concoction.

Graeters has been in the ice creme business longer than I can recall. They remain in business selling a great product. Be prepared to stand in line a bit - we did.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Raspberry chocolate chip like no other”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

This is really the best ice cream in the world-barring none. RCC is my absolute fav and the baked goods are out of this world as well. Try the cinnamon coffee cake or any of the cookies--yum!!

Visited October 2012