“Don't miss the Pizza!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dewey's Pizza

Dewey's Pizza
3014 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45209-1710 (Oakley)
(513) 731-7755
Neighborhood: Oakley
Springfield, IL
“Don't miss the Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Everything we tried was amazing. We had the peppercorn ranch salad and ceasar salad for starters. The homemade dressings were awesome. Created a custom pizza with their white sauce (olive oil, minced garlic, mozzarella, and fontina cheese) with buffalo chicken and goat cheese. It was the best pizza I have ever had! Also ordered a pizza with red sauce, wild mushroom mix, and red onion. It was also exceptional! I wish I lived in cincinnati so I could eat this more often.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

86% Recommend
Chillicothe, Ohio
“Can't go wrong!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Dewey's has the best pizza!! The crust and sauce is amazing. The Edgar Allen is our favorite but if you want just pepperoni it is just as good!! We constantly had our drinks filled. Had a great experience!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Mmm mmm Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great food and service! Our family had the peppercorn ranch salad, a calzone and pizza. Everything was very good just a little pricey but we will go back based on taste and service.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“YOU'LL LOVE IT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Dewey's Pizza is delicious! Plus, theres not JUST pizza. There's some more things u can order if you aren't in the mood for pizza. The people are very kind and they listen and order to you. Also, if your kids easily get bored...DEWEY'S has a solution!!! There is a window so you can see people making your pizza! They'll toss it and turn it and it really impresses the kids. The food impresses the kids too...AND ADULTS! DELICIOUS!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Pizza could be my middle name”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have to say that over the many years of business travel I have always felt the urge to try pizza that was local to any given city that I was working year. Amazingly, I have been disappointed more often than I have been delighted. My favorite continues to be Dewey's Pizza in Cincinnati. I love the their pizza's. Freshest, best tasting crust layered with quality ingredients. My only complaint is that I have never liked their sausage. My suggestion is that they offer a second, more traditional form of sausage so that I can begin to add that again to my pizza order. Now I will never be accused of being a "salad guy", but have found that I have developed a real addiction to Dewey's seasonal Harvest salad. Ordering the large portion and sharing it is the best way to go. Try Dewey's Pizza and I guarantee you will be hooked.

• Visited March 2013