“Mmm mmm Good” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Dewey's Pizza

Dewey's Pizza
3014 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45209-1710 (Oakley)
(513) 731-7755
Neighborhood: Oakley
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Mmm mmm Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great food and service! Our family had the peppercorn ranch salad, a calzone and pizza. Everything was very good just a little pricey but we will go back based on taste and service.

• Visited April 2013

“YOU'LL LOVE IT!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Dewey's Pizza is delicious! Plus, theres not JUST pizza. There's some more things u can order if you aren't in the mood for pizza. The people are very kind and they listen and order to you. Also, if your kids easily get bored...DEWEY'S has a solution!!! There is a window so you can see people making your pizza! They'll toss it and turn it and it really impresses the kids. The food impresses the kids too...AND ADULTS! DELICIOUS!

• Visited December 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Pizza could be my middle name”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have to say that over the many years of business travel I have always felt the urge to try pizza that was local to any given city that I was working year. Amazingly, I have been disappointed more often than I have been delighted. My favorite continues to be Dewey's Pizza in Cincinnati. I love the their pizza's. Freshest, best tasting crust layered with quality ingredients. My only complaint is that I have never liked their sausage. My suggestion is that they offer a second, more traditional form of sausage so that I can begin to add that again to my pizza order. Now I will never be accused of being a "salad guy", but have found that I have developed a real addiction to Dewey's seasonal Harvest salad. Ordering the large portion and sharing it is the best way to go. Try Dewey's Pizza and I guarantee you will be hooked.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Coralville, Iowa
“The best and freshest ingredients in this pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Choice of thick/thin crusts made right before your eyes, the freshest ingredients and quality cheeses in this wonderful pizza restaurant. Fresh salads...many choices, great beers and wine too. A great family atmosphere with a bit of "up-scale" flare.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, oh
“Original.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Green Lantern pizza is my all time favorite pizza. Dewey's is way better than any chain store pizza place and they even let you take and bake in at home if you wish. Some good deserts also.
I recommend to try it at least once.

• Visited February 2013