“Pizza could be my middle name” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dewey's Pizza

Dewey's Pizza
3014 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45209-1710 (Oakley)
(513) 731-7755
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: Oakley
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Pizza could be my middle name”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I have to say that over the many years of business travel I have always felt the urge to try pizza that was local to any given city that I was working year. Amazingly, I have been disappointed more often than I have been delighted. My favorite continues to be Dewey's Pizza in Cincinnati. I love the their pizza's. Freshest, best tasting crust layered with quality ingredients. My only complaint is that I have never liked their sausage. My suggestion is that they offer a second, more traditional form of sausage so that I can begin to add that again to my pizza order. Now I will never be accused of being a "salad guy", but have found that I have developed a real addiction to Dewey's seasonal Harvest salad. Ordering the large portion and sharing it is the best way to go. Try Dewey's Pizza and I guarantee you will be hooked.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Coralville, Iowa
“The best and freshest ingredients in this pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Choice of thick/thin crusts made right before your eyes, the freshest ingredients and quality cheeses in this wonderful pizza restaurant. Fresh salads...many choices, great beers and wine too. A great family atmosphere with a bit of "up-scale" flare.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cincinnati, oh
“Original.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

The Green Lantern pizza is my all time favorite pizza. Dewey's is way better than any chain store pizza place and they even let you take and bake in at home if you wish. Some good deserts also.
I recommend to try it at least once.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, IN
“Recommended by a local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

While visiting Sewn Studio (a great fabric store, you quilters out there!) up the street, we were discussing lunch. The lady at Sewn said she likes Dewey's Pizza up the street. Thank heavens we took her advice. We had the calzones and they were amazing! And the price was great too. I think every waiter stopped by the table to offer service. Teamwork! Thanks for the tip, Sewn Studio!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cincinnati, OH
“Slightly Above Average For Cincinnati Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Dewey's has several Cincinnati locations and they are all about the same. Kid-friendly and hard walls, floors and ceiling so the noise level can be high at times especially if you get seated - like we did - near a preteen birthday party group. They offer some innovative creations or you create your own from a large list of toppings. They do a nice house salad. Prices are comperable to other pizza shops. Nice beer and wine selection but no bargains here; two glasses of wine will cost you as much as your pizza. Some feel this is the best pizza in Cincinnati but - with all due respect to Buddy - that's damning with faint praise since you really can't find great pizza in Cincinnati. There are several independent pizza joints and some are pretty good like Apontes in Mason, but none are great. Dewey's is very popular on the weekends so expect a 30 to 60 minute wait and they do not take reservations. Once you are seateed, service is surprisingly fast.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere