“Coney has it” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 195 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Owner description: This park features the world's largest recirculating swimming pool, along with water slides.
Cincinnati, Ohio
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Coney has it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Great place to take kids. Fun classic rides and not a million people like the big amusement parks. Water park and picnic areas make it a total win win place to go

Visited September 2012

Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great to be back at Coney”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I have not been since I was a small child. I was visiting my parents and brought my little girl who is going on 6. She had a blast with her cousins on the rides and it is just the right size and price for children aound her age. My husband and I also did lots of the rides and had fun too. Lost my cell phone on a ride and the whole staff was alerted. Got it back in an hour or so. Wonderful time and wonderful new memories too!

Fort Wayne
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“GREAT SMALL THEME PARK”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Having been in Cincinnati Saturday for the Zoo we decied to try Coney Island on Sunday before going home. At $11.95 all day ride cost I wasn't expecting a lot but was I ever wrong. We had a 6 year old girl, a 14 year old boy , and 3 adults of which two were seniors. First of all the park was easy to get to and we arrived 30 minutes before the rides started up. The park was beautiful with a lot of nice shade trees, flowers, and lakes to enjoy. There were plenty of park benches to set on thru out the park and most of them were in the shade (an added bonus).
A map was provided at the entrance gate and everything was easy to get to. There were numerous restrooms thru out the park. Though the park did not have roller coasters with 300' drops it had all fun rides necessary without standing in line for two hours to ride them as you find at Kings Island. The staff was very friendly no matter who you asked and the entire day was just a lot of fun. Food was a little expensive but probably less than Kings Island and the parking at $8 was a lot but again probably a lot less than Kigs Island.Would definitely go back again and enjoy a very pretty park with a lot of fun rides for everyone.

Ohio
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Great price after 4pm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I took my nieces (6, 11) and nephew (5) to Coney Island for the first time since we moved here. This is an excellent amusement park for their ages. I got in free since I was the adult (this is the entire month of August) and the kids were just a little over $21 total. $8 to park is a little steep, but we parked right next to the entrance. The two younger ones were too short to ride three of the rides, but there were plenty of other rides that did work.
The Scrambler was a huge hit, as was the ferris wheel. There are paddle boats and small motorized boats in the small lake (with a fountain) in the amusement park. Bumper cars and 4 kiddie rides. A small roller coaster is there, but my kids were too short to ride it.
Ice cream, funnel cakes, and the usual hot dogs, hamburgers, etc. but we only had ice cream. Vanilla or orange creme sickle.
The 4-8pm was just long enough for all of us to get really tired. They rode the ferris wheel twice and we all rode the Scrambler 4 times. No lines, very little wait.
The park is very clean and the teens that are manning the rides did a very good job. Next time we will try the acre swimming pool and water slides.

St. Petersburg, FL
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fun For a Hot Afternoon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Joined a bunch of family here for a family members 5th birthday party. We made a smart decision and rented the cabana which provided us with some shade from the hot afternoon sun. The pool is huge and has areas for both big and small kids and adults. The water slides are a great addition to the pool and the younger kids had fun. If you are looking for a real water park you may consider someplace else with more slides and rides but for the meager cost of admission it's a great way to spend the day. I would recommend this place for anyone with kids who like to swim and play in the water.