“Great Old Fashion Amusement Park” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 130 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Owner description: This park features the world's largest recirculating swimming pool, along with water slides.
Bellbrook, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Old Fashion Amusement Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

My family loves this park. They don't have big fancy roller coasters and thrill rides, but they have the classic rides like the Scrambler, Tilt-a-Whirl, Ferris Wheel, Dodgems, etc. Their lines are generally short (except during special events.) They also have a huge pool (probably the biggest in Ohio.) In the pool area they have several water park slides. You can also picnic in designated areas of the park. If you don't picnic, their food isn't outrageously priced and actually pretty good. What my parents like is that you only pay for what you plan to do. It is free to enter the park. If you want to swim, ride or do both they have all day passes for you to purchase. Their prices are pretty reasonable compared to the big Amusement Parks. You can probably get 2 or 3 one day tickets for the price of 1 big Amusement Park ticket.

Visited September 2012

Cincinnati, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
“so much fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Ok if you want some where to swim, eat, and ride the rides. stay close to home or your hotel this is it. Right off the highway and parking. Good food fun rides and cheap. Unlike other places you only pay for who is riding or swimming not for everybody because there with you. I don't like to get on rides so this works for me. Unlike the other place I only pay for my kids. Great deal

Visited August 2012
Blanchester, Ohio
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“I've been going since the 60's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I remember going there as a kid in the 60's and we still go there to this day!!! It still has that 'Old Coney" feel!!! Alot of the old rides are still there and the paddle boats on the lake. Moonlight Gardens. And they have the biggest pool around!!! Hours and hours of fun to be had!!!

“Day at coney island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Coney island is One of the best amusement parks around it's very clean every one is very friendly to if you want to have lots of fun then you need to go to coney island they have lots of great rides to I was there on September 30 2012 best amusement park ever I give them a 100 percent a plus

Maysville, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We just took my 3 1/2 year old grandson & he loved it. We was just talking about it last night he said we just loved that tilt a whirl, & that scrambler & the flying bob didnt we mamaw. he cant wait to go again. such great value. not so crowded that you fear for your child getting a little ahead of you.

Visited August 2012