“Day at coney island” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 63 Attractions in Cincinnati
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Type: Water parks, Amusement Parks
More attraction details
Owner description: This park features the world's largest recirculating swimming pool, along with water slides.
“Day at coney island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Coney island is One of the best amusement parks around it's very clean every one is very friendly to if you want to have lots of fun then you need to go to coney island they have lots of great rides to I was there on September 30 2012 best amusement park ever I give them a 100 percent a plus

Maysville, Kentucky
4 attraction reviews
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

We just took my 3 1/2 year old grandson & he loved it. We was just talking about it last night he said we just loved that tilt a whirl, & that scrambler & the flying bob didnt we mamaw. he cant wait to go again. such great value. not so crowded that you fear for your child getting a little ahead of you.

Cincinnati, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
“Nice day for the kids...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We visited Coney Island right before it closed down for the season. We did both the rides and the water park. If you are looking for it to be Kings Island, it is not, but it is also less than half as expensive and the waits for rides were minutes, not hours. Good times for all, as I had four children between 5 & 16 years old, and they all had a great time.

Canton, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
“Took me back to my childhood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I loved my vacation with my 5 yr old here. They have those older type fair rides like the scrambler and bummer cars that took me back to my child hood. If you are a ride freak, love coastes and the newest ride, you will be disappointed. But for my little kids it was great. We read that games were broke in the arcade, that was not the case on our visit and eveyone was as nice or nicer then Disney. Tip %submit your 3 AAA card and the entire park admission (21.00 for both the water park and rides (both can be purchased seperately) goes down to 16.00 for 5 and up. Parking is 8.00. It wasn't dirty but was heavly chlorinated.

Kentucky
19 attraction reviews
“Large Pool Area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

The pool area is very large. They also have rides and water slides. The pool area is flanked by gift shops, snack bars and beverage huts - which carry beer and frozen adult beverages for those over 21.

Lounge chairs are available in abundance. There are areas with umbrellas and for an additional fee you can rent a cabana. They allow you to bring in your own floats as well.

You can bring in your own non-alcoholic beverages (no glass please) and snacks. I think this is a big savings. Although, you will still want to get an ice cream cone on a hot day. The soft serve is yummy.