“Nice Spot” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Nice Spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2014

My wife and I stopped in here before a show at Bogart's. Very nice atmosphere, great food and our server was very helpful explaining the menu. This was our first time and we would definitely return. The only complaint I had was that we had to sit very close to the front door and it was cold outside. Every time the door opened you definitely felt it. It is a small place though and I'm not so picky that I can't sit that aside and enjoy the food and atmosphere. Great place though, can't wait to go back.

“Trendy & Alive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

Great food and atmosphere for a lite meal and refreshments. While mexican "themed", don't think traditional! The tacos are fresh and eclectic with huge differences from the chain places. Think fresh and alive!

Visited December 2014
“Short Rib Tacos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2014 via mobile

The tables are very close together; however, once we were seated it was comfortable. The service and food was excellent, I recommend the short rib tacos and a margarita.

Visited October 2014
“Must have guacamole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to eat at Bakersfield while shopping downtown, and I am sooo glad we did! The ambience of the venue fits perfectly with the selection of food that is offered. The tacos were really fresh and flavorful. The combination of well cooked food and great ingredients definitely leaves the palate satisfied. The tacos are snack sized, so I wouldn't recommend this if you are looking for a full course dinner. And now for the guacamole... I cannot sum it up into one word, but if I had to start somewhere, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious would be a good place to start. Do yourself a favor and visit Bakersfield the next time you are in the OTR area, you won't regret it!!! :-)

Harvard, Massachusetts
“Nice spot for a drink and a snack”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2014

Stopped in to meet with a friend and have a drink and snack. The margaritas were excellent, the taco were excellent and the atmosphere was tops. Drawbacks-small, crowded, noisy. If these aren't concerns (i.e., you are meeting friends for drinks and few laughs), this is a great place.

• Visited May 2014