“Everything was perfect” 5 of 5 stars

Cross street: Mehring Way
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Everything was perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had a great experience. We sat on the second floor at a table over looking the river which was beautiful and romantic. We had fried pickles appetizer, filet medallions, and some grilled chicken dish. All the food was cooked to perfection and tasted great. We definitely would recommend this restaurant.

87% Recommend
cincinnati
“Busy on Wednesday Night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I had dinner with customers on Wednesday and everyone was quite satisfied. The downstairs though was loud and on a return trip I would request reservations upstairs. It was a surprise to see how crowded they were in the middle of the week! There was plenty of staff and service was excellent. I would not recommend the Paella, it was the only time I have ever had it in the US and it was a surprise that they would have it on the menu. It was more of an interpretation of the dish and did not compare to what I was accustom too.

Valet parking is offered or you can pay to park in the garage underneath.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Williamstown, Kentucky
“Great food, great view, great beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited this restaurant with a few friends and were very impressed.

We had reservations and had to wait about 15 minutes beyond our time after standing in a long line to speak to the hostess. There were probably 20 people standing in line with us. At 6 pm this place was very crowded and loud. Fortunately, we were seated on the second floor with a great view of the riverfront.

Our server was great, he was prompt and gave us good explanations and his recommendations were excellent. As expected, the beer was excellent, especially the Emancipator double bock. We had a meat and cheese tray for which you were able to choose your options, all very good. My wife had the blackened tilapia and I the Tampico shrimp, both were excellent.

Overall we were not sure what to expect of the quality of food but we both came away very impressed. We will certainly visit again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“I was here for tthe beer but,”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food was also excellent. Had the Beer can chicken sandwich with sweet potato chips. Better than expected. The beer was really good.

Visited February 2013
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
“Excellent food and atmoshere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was in Cincinnati for work recently and this place was recommended by the hotel front desk.
It is in the new hip section of town called The Banks, in between the two stadium. The food was awesome, the building is very well designed, and the beers are great. I would recommend it to anyone that appreciates good food in a cool (not stuffy) atmosphere.

• Visited February 2013