“A must try” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Fort Mitchell, Kentucky
“A must try”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Great BBQ, casual atmosphere and a widely mixed crowd. We have visited numerous times and have tried all the menu items. Could not find anything wrong!
Bring a nice 6 pack and sit back relax and enjoy your time. Each time we go the crowd gets bigger and bigger. Looking forward to a nice summer evening with some yummy ribs and live music. Job well done.
Enjoy

Pendleton, Indiana
“Best Pulled Pork Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

If I was on death row, and they asked me what my last meal would be, I would request and pulled pork sandwich with two sides of baked beans as my last meal.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best BBQ in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

This place is awesome and affordable. I always get carry out but they have inside dining and outside area too like a picnic. The pork sandwich is awesome and the smokes turkey is great too. The sides are tasty too. You can't go wrong here.

Visited May 2013
Cincinnati, OH
“I dream about those hot dogs!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have tasted the smoked turkey and loved it, but I keep ordering the hot dogs... I can't even consider anything else! Well, okay, sometimes I get them with the sides (my favorite being the baked beans) but those smoky, all-beef juicy hot dogs, topped with cole slaw and crispy pieces of pork, then drizzled with Eli's BBQ sauce... out of this world good.
The prices are not bad either when you consider that you can get a main dish, two sides and a drink all for $9, then toss the remaining dollar in the tip jar! I love taking my food out to the picnic tables outside and enjoying the summer evenings.
The only drawback is the small size of the dining area inside. If we dine with family or friends with young children, there just isn't seating or room for us all. So if the weather is not pleasant, plan to take it to go! Also keep in mind that Eli's is not accessible for those in a wheelchair or using a scooter to get around. You must use steps at both the front and rear doors.

• Visited April 2013
On the road again
“Awesome Tureky Awesome Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Wow Real Turkey. On tour with a Hit recording artist and when you can get great food like this it really makes a difference. Kudos to the OWNERS for providing a generous portion of food for the price. Love the OLD vinyl records you can play as you eat that is COOL.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere