“Great Selection of Beers and Blends” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cock and Bull Public House

Cock and Bull Public House
2653 Erie Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45208 (Central Business District)
513-533-4253
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
“Great Selection of Beers and Blends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We really enjoyed the pub atmosphere (casual, great music, sports on flat screens) and the authentic pub food (great fish n' chips, bangers and mash, and burgers) The beer selection was unreal and the menu describes all the beers available in detail.

Visited December 2012

63% Recommend
Ellenwood, Georgia, United States
“English Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Get your fish and chips here. The service is great. We barely had a sip of our drinks and the food showed up. The waitress said that they are pretty quick when the order is fish. Great ale, too.

Visited November 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Mediocre at best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Poor service, mediocre food, premium prices, low value. Focus is on young drunks. If I were a local cop I'd sit outside and make my DUI arrest quota quickly.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Helena, Montana
“Great Pub Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This was the perfect place for a rainy afternoon with football games on all the televisions. The food is great--standard pub fare but with a twist. They have something like 50 beers on tap. We enjoyed everything about our lunch and hated to leave!

Visited October 2012
Fairfield, Ohio, United States
“Beware of Beer Prices”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have been ther several times in the past few years. I went there tonight during "Happy Hour" thinking the beers would be $4 - $5. When I got the bill, the "Happy Hour" price on the check was $5.75 - $6.00. I asked the bartender, and he had the manager come talk to me. She said the regular price was $6.75 -$7.00 on these beers. When I got home, I called the restaurant and asked them how much the glasses of beer that I had was, and he said $5 to $6. When I asked whether it was $5.... or $6, he hung UP! I have the feeling that they charge whatever they want. I suggest that if you go, you ask how much the beers are before you order. I will not go back!!!

• Visited October 2012