“Mediocre at best” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Mediocre at best”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Poor service, mediocre food, premium prices, low value. Focus is on young drunks. If I were a local cop I'd sit outside and make my DUI arrest quota quickly.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Helena, Montana
“Great Pub Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This was the perfect place for a rainy afternoon with football games on all the televisions. The food is great--standard pub fare but with a twist. They have something like 50 beers on tap. We enjoyed everything about our lunch and hated to leave!

Visited October 2012
Fairfield, Ohio, United States
“Beware of Beer Prices”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have been ther several times in the past few years. I went there tonight during "Happy Hour" thinking the beers would be $4 - $5. When I got the bill, the "Happy Hour" price on the check was $5.75 - $6.00. I asked the bartender, and he had the manager come talk to me. She said the regular price was $6.75 -$7.00 on these beers. When I got home, I called the restaurant and asked them how much the glasses of beer that I had was, and he said $5 to $6. When I asked whether it was $5.... or $6, he hung UP! I have the feeling that they charge whatever they want. I suggest that if you go, you ask how much the beers are before you order. I will not go back!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sugar Grove, Illinois
“Great English style pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

The building bears the royal standard and American flags. Three levels are inside. The top level being outside. The area is covered from the rain however. This is where I chose to dine.
The beer list consisted of 24 tap beers and about as many different bottled beers. Quite an extensive list including a few European lagers.
I had the crab cake burger with chips. They offer home made chips and fries with the burgers. The crab cake was served in a toasted kaiser roll finished with a tomatoe slice, lettuce leaf, and red onion slices. A mildly spicy spread was provided for the burger and a pickle slice too. The crab cake was generously sized and about an inch thick. Very tasty with the sauce. The chips were crisp and not greasy. Overall I'd say this was an excellent burger for 11.99
The beer list and venu also impressed me. I will surely go back some time.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Syracuse
“Nice bar and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This place is huge and I love the location at the square. It really is able to handle large parties,which you may not have noticed easily from the outside of the restaurant, and there are plenty of TVs to watch the game. The food was really good. Very much like an English pub. Our children enjoyed their meals and were comfortable there. The adults enjoyed the beer selection and the fish and chips. I would definitely go again!

• Visited November 2011