“Fantastic culture in Cincy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park

Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park
962 Mount Adams Cir, Cincinnati, OH (Central Business District)
(513) 345-2242
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 85 attractions in Cincinnati
Type: Theaters
Attraction Details
50 attraction reviews
“Fantastic culture in Cincy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I haven't been here since I was younger, but it's a fantastic place to get a bit of culture in Cincinnati and it's less expensive than shows at the Aronoff. Mt. Adams is a great place to find unique restaurants.

Maineville, Ohio
“Great times”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

I took my daughter to a show and we had such a great time. Loved the atmosphere and we had great seats. Couldn't have asked for a better experience for our weekend away! Can't wait to do it again!

Visited December 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“A must see!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Ok, I may be a little swayed by the fact that my son is an intern at Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, but it really is a wonderful place. We saw "The Three Musketeers" and are now planning to go see "A Christmas Carol." My only wish is that we lived closer to see more productions.

Visited September 2012
9 attraction reviews
“A Great View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

This is one of the rare theaters in which you can sit in any seat and see the show just as well as anywhere else. It is designed very well. I don't know much about acting or musical theater but every production I have seen has been entertaining, understandable, emotive, and professional. The costumes are colorful and the sets descriptive. My best experience there was when a magician came to town! A very solid theater all around.

Visited January 2012
17 attraction reviews
“Great culture, support local”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

We get season tickets every year for the past 15 years. We get four or five shows. There have been many winners. This is a great way to get some culture and support local businesses. We make it a nice date night out. I would recomment this to anyone looking for a special evening out.

Visited October 2012