“Nutcracker is outstanding” 4 of 5 stars

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Nutcracker is outstanding”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We don't go to the ballet too often, but the Nutcracker that they perform is really out of this world. The decor, the costumes, everything is so well done. It had a complete overhaul 2 years ago and some people weren't pleased, but I think most people thought it was spectacular. It's great to have such wonderful dancers here in CIncinnati.

Visited March 2013

Houston
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have been to the Cincinnati Ballet twice. The venue is very nice and clean. I like that you can purchase souvenirs, snacks, drinks (alcoholic/non) and then take them into the theater. I absolutely love that there is a chocolatier in the lobby selling some of Cincinnati's best!

Visited February 2013
Amelia, Ohio
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Cincinnati Ballet - Top Notch Productions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

As always, the Cincinnati Ballet finds ways to please their audiences. A recent production of Romeo and Juliet was just another in a string of recent successes that shows the professional quality of the company under the direction of Victoria Morgan. As a music teacher, I have heard the music of Russian composer Prokovief before, but this ballet performance was so perfectly timed with the music that each musical accent had a movement or emotion displayed by the dancers. I was able to see and hear the emotions that the music and the dance played together so clearly. This was one of the best productions of this ballet story I have ever seen. I cannot say enough about the Cincinnati Ballet Company. I have seen their productions for over 40 years from the time I took my students until now when I usher for their productions. I have seen the company grow and develop. They are outstanding !

Visited February 2013
Dayton, Ohio
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have many fond memories of the Cincinnati Ballet. The dancers are wonderful, the setting perfect, and the showmanship second to none.

Cincinnati, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Nutcracker was fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We go see the Nutcracker every year and it always wonderful! Its a great night out. We sit in the Orchastra section and seats are fabulous! Fun night for a date or a family!

Visited December 2012

Been to Cincinnati Ballet? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cincinnati Ballet, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.