“Nutcracker was fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cincinnati Ballet

Cincinnati Ballet
1555 Central Parkway, Cincinnati, OH 45214 (Central Business District)
513-621-5219
Cincinnati, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
“Nutcracker was fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We go see the Nutcracker every year and it always wonderful! Its a great night out. We sit in the Orchastra section and seats are fabulous! Fun night for a date or a family!

Visited December 2012

Greenville, South Carolina
14 attraction reviews
“The Nutcracker”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Beautiful performance! A treat for the holidays by incredibly talented dancers and musicians. The costumes were wonderful, the stage decorations jaw dropping. On par with any performance we've seen in The Big Apple. Thanks to a family member who lives in the area, we were able to get great seats. Any performance of "The Nutcracker" is magical, but it was even better seen with family, just a short drive from the "homestead."

Visited January 2012
Troy
25 attraction reviews
“I've only seen one”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

My experience was memorable and I will likely attend another performance in the future. I went for the music but ended up enjoying the entire package.

Visited February 2012
Durham, North Carolina
12 attraction reviews
“The Nutcracker: a must-see for the holiday season”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I saw the Nutcracker while I was in town this past weekend, and I must say that it was phenomenal. The Cincinnati orchestra played with the ballet, and they did a wonderful job, too. I could not believe how great my seat was, even in the balcony. I could see the entire orchestra and stage. The whole production blew my mind. If you're in town, you must make it a priority to see this ballet. It's only running through the 24th of this month!

Cincinnati
9 attraction reviews
“We saw a super Ballet.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

The Alice in Wonderland Ballet was just great. The dancing and scenery were truly works of art. Some of the other offerings were not of this high ranking but this one was very well done.

Visited November 2012