“I've only seen one” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cincinnati Ballet

Cincinnati Ballet
1555 Central Parkway, Cincinnati, OH 45214 (Central Business District)
513-621-5219
Troy
25 attraction reviews
“I've only seen one”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

My experience was memorable and I will likely attend another performance in the future. I went for the music but ended up enjoying the entire package.

Visited February 2012

Durham, North Carolina
12 attraction reviews
“The Nutcracker: a must-see for the holiday season”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I saw the Nutcracker while I was in town this past weekend, and I must say that it was phenomenal. The Cincinnati orchestra played with the ballet, and they did a wonderful job, too. I could not believe how great my seat was, even in the balcony. I could see the entire orchestra and stage. The whole production blew my mind. If you're in town, you must make it a priority to see this ballet. It's only running through the 24th of this month!

Cincinnati
9 attraction reviews
“We saw a super Ballet.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

The Alice in Wonderland Ballet was just great. The dancing and scenery were truly works of art. Some of the other offerings were not of this high ranking but this one was very well done.

Visited November 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
17 attraction reviews
“Be prepared to have your breath taken away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

The Cincinnati Ballet is an amazing troupe that puts on the best shows. Unlike most other Ballet Troupes, it is accompanied by live music performed by the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra. Artistic, open, and their Nutcracker ballet has been a tradition for decades.

Visited October 2012
Ohio
10 attraction reviews
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

My daughter-in-law bought a series of tickets for 3 ballet shows at the Cincinnati Ballet. Her daughter/my granddaughter is in ballet, so we thought our granddaughters would enjoy seeing some professional shows.

What a treat! It is very professional, enjoyable, and a fun night out. I would not have considered myself a ballet enthusiast, but this was so much fun that I could definitely see myself going back sometime.

Try it, you'll like it!