“The Nutcracker: a must-see for the holiday season” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Durham, North Carolina
12 attraction reviews
“The Nutcracker: a must-see for the holiday season”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I saw the Nutcracker while I was in town this past weekend, and I must say that it was phenomenal. The Cincinnati orchestra played with the ballet, and they did a wonderful job, too. I could not believe how great my seat was, even in the balcony. I could see the entire orchestra and stage. The whole production blew my mind. If you're in town, you must make it a priority to see this ballet. It's only running through the 24th of this month!

Cincinnati
11 attraction reviews
“We saw a super Ballet.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

The Alice in Wonderland Ballet was just great. The dancing and scenery were truly works of art. Some of the other offerings were not of this high ranking but this one was very well done.

Visited November 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
24 attraction reviews
“Be prepared to have your breath taken away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

The Cincinnati Ballet is an amazing troupe that puts on the best shows. Unlike most other Ballet Troupes, it is accompanied by live music performed by the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra. Artistic, open, and their Nutcracker ballet has been a tradition for decades.

Visited October 2012
Ohio
10 attraction reviews
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

My daughter-in-law bought a series of tickets for 3 ballet shows at the Cincinnati Ballet. Her daughter/my granddaughter is in ballet, so we thought our granddaughters would enjoy seeing some professional shows.

What a treat! It is very professional, enjoyable, and a fun night out. I would not have considered myself a ballet enthusiast, but this was so much fun that I could definitely see myself going back sometime.

Try it, you'll like it!

Visited December 2011
Butler, Kentucky
11 attraction reviews
“Fun :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Went and saw the NutCracker when I was a kid...loved it...my mom, sisters and cousin went...Great for kids and adults! :)

Been to Cincinnati Ballet? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Cincinnati Ballet, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.