“My first symphony, and I am in LOVE!” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra
11241 Elm Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Central Business District)
513.381.3300
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 86 attractions in Cincinnati
Type: Performances
Attraction Details
Loveland, Ohio
12 attraction reviews
“My first symphony, and I am in LOVE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I attended the Chopin concert at the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra concert at Music Hall on September 12, 2013, and it was absolutely WONDERFUL!!! I've never been to a symphony before, and this one exceeded my expectations, and has made me fall in love with this type of entertainment.

We purchased tickets online, and it was difficult to navigate the website to print them out, but I just called and had them held for me at Will Call. We sat in the Balcony right side in the front row, and it was the perfect location. The sound rose up to our seats, and it was the total experience! I am in love!

Visited September 2013

Crestview Hls
9 attraction reviews
“Big Sound”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I've attended concerts performed by over thirty symphony
orchestras. The CSO, in my opinion ranks at the top of the list. The delicious, full sounds produced by this orchestra are simply beautiful.

And, the Cincinnati Pops, composed largely of CSO musicians, is equally impressive.

Gorgeous music.

Visited January 2013
Cincinnati
5 attraction reviews
“A true world-class symphony in a phenomenal concert hall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

It is hard to believe the calibre of the Cincinnati Symphony. It is absolutely world-class, but at an affordable price. Cincinnati's Music Hall is stunning, and provides an acoustically superb experience. Not to be missed!!

Visited May 2013
Cincinnati
3 attraction reviews
“A Cincinnati Treasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Sure we can lay claim to the oldest professional baseball team...but almost no other city can lay claim to the music tradition of Cincinnati. From the best of the masters played by our symphony to the only "May Festival Chorus" in the land to the Cincinnati Pops Orchestra it doesn't get much better than this if you like great music.

Visited May 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
80 attraction reviews
“Taking on any challengers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I would take this symphony against any other that I have heard perform. They do a fantastic job rivaled by nobody in my experience.

Visited August 2012