“Cozy and Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Saigon Cafe
3672 Erie Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45208-1939 (Hyde Park)
(513) 871-7999
Neighborhood: Hyde Park
Cincinnati
“Cozy and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I have a friend who lives very close to Saigon Cafe, so we meet there for dinner. I love many things about this reastaurant; hours of operation, food, acoustics, comfort. Dining at Saigon Cafe is always a good experience. "Our" booth is in the back by the waterfall, and we have privacy and can talk. My favorite dishes so far are sushi and the noodle bowl. Excellent! I love the personal and friendly attention from our waiters, and the beer (I drink Corona) is almost freezing cold. My friend always orders a Cosmopolitan, and that looks good, too. The restaurant is casual enough for comfy clothes, and there is a patio for outdoor drinking and dining. I will go again and again and be happy about it every time.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fabulous new find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

What a nice surprise to find delicious Vietnamese food in the suburbs. I've gone with friends for lunch 2 times and dinner with hubby once. Talk to the servers (thank you, Stacy, for your guidance!) and try something different each time. Lunch specials are so inexpensive, healthy and delicious. Lettuce wraps are better in other restaurants--don't bother here. But 1/2 price sushi is a "deal" and stir-fries are terrific.
If you have any trouble hearing, ask to go in room on the right. They are trying to fix the noise-level in the main room, but with a tin ceiling and bad acoustics, hubby couldn't hear me at all. Week nights might be quieter.

• Visited November 2011