“Wonderful food & reasonable” 5 of 5 stars
Review of It's Just Crepes - CLOSED

It's Just Crepes
151 West 4th Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Central Business District)
(513) 632-7373
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Detroit Metro Area
“Wonderful food & reasonable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We wanted a quick, yummy breakfast/brunch to hold us til dinner as we headed over to the International Quilt Festival at the Duke. Found this place around the block from our hotel via Yelp or google maps, not sure which, as my friend did the search. Had a great experience. They make the crepes to order, have a list, but will vary as you wish. Had the spinach artichoke w/tomatoes & a truffle sauce of some type. that & OJ, about $8, full till dinner! Cute 'mid century modern' decor--that' means 50's--60's. Order at the counter, take your food & go sit ; quite a few tables to choose from. Would definitely return.

Visited April 2013

96% Recommend
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“FindGreaT Funds”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

found This GeM Of An Eatery when Searching For Breakfast While In Cincinnati. It IsWalking Distance From The Duke Energy Center. TheRe Were Many Choices Of Fillings. OUr GrouP Had Both Sweet And Savory Fillings, Both Received Two Thumbs Up. I would Recommend It To People In The Area, Family Friendly.
The Personal Were Very Friendly.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Barrie
“Best Crepes Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Omg this has to be the best crepes ever. I had the breakfast one with egg bacon cheese. It was amazing. My husband had the chicken chipotle one. He loved it. We shared the banana split one with Nutella and banana OMG OMG OMG

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbus, Ohio
“I would drive to Cincinnati just for the crepes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was on my way to eat at Tom and Chee when this place caught my eye and oooooh man am I glad I went there instead! The best crepe I have ever had and I think about driving to Cinci all the time just for the crepes.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Delicious Like Always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I drive by this place to work everyday, but have never been. Me and a buddy from work decided to try this place out. I had the Out Of The Blue Crepe, it was great! Bleu Cheese dressing was really good for what I was expecting. I will definitely be back again.

• Visited March 2013