“Decent stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2463 E. Sharon Road, Cincinnati, OH 45241 (Formerly Sharonville Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #23 of 49 hotels in Cincinnati
“Decent stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night on a football weekend. Hotel was easy to find and close to restaurants. Price was very reasonable. Breakfast was fine, bed was comfortable. Was concerned about the train that other reviewers had complained about, but only heard it two or three times. Would stay here again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
OH567GM, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for commenting that the Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati has the amenities and service you expect. We hope that during your next stay you'll be able to title your review "Awesome stay"

54 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Louisville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We moved to this hotel after an awful stay at a different hotel. We really enjoyed our stay however some of the staff seemed to be unfriendly. Every time we walked in or out, they stared at us as though we were doing something wrong. No one ever really said anything out of the way, but the looks we received were not friendly. I would go back for the cleanliness alone. The breakfast was great and offered a good selection.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I stayed solo for one night at this property. From other reviews, I gathered that it was a rebadged Homestead Suites Inn. My room had been partially updated recently and there were leftovers from the transition (notably the older HVAC unit and the television). Everything was functional and clean.

When I pulled off of the exit, I noticed that there were at least a dozen or more Harleys in every hotel's parking lot. I was prepared for a long night of motorcycle buzz. Nope....they were all quiet. What DID wake me up at 1:19, 3:46, 5:32 and 6:24 were the incessant trains 300 yards away traveling across E Sharon Rd. Apparently they were all on time and used proper protocol (a long, single horn blast!). Certainly, had I been alerted to this mess, I would have stayed further
up I-75 to get more sleep.

I did not try the breakfast and the in-room coffee was undrinkable.

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
East Texas, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Owner is an East Indian looking person who decided to charge my card 8 times after we were asked to leave. We were told about other incidients where she sterotypes guests. She stated that we were smoking in the room which clearly were weren't. My husband and I don't smoke. Not playing the race card but this so-called woman treated us like dirt upon her initial interaction with us. The other staff that accompanied seemed to be embarrassed at how she was acting. She told us she was charging our room for damages, quoted one price, I called my card company only to find my card charged 8 times. The fact that this is not the first time she's sterotyped her guests (per two unnamed staff) is ridiculous. The room smelled like urine and ALL of our towels had hair in them. Terrible owner. Other staff was pleasant.

Room Tip: Don't let them give you a handicap room even if they say they have nothing else available and do...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Winchester, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Property was beautiful, clean, quiet. Nice facilities for smaller property. Very easy access. Erin was WONDERFUL! Very helpful in finding good places locally to eat. A bit out of the way if going to King's Island but VERY well worth the stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I'm a Choice Hotels rewards member so I had enough points to redeem a free night stay here. But even if I didn't, the prices are only about $70 a night which is well worth it. I will say the hotel is in need of some updating. The furniture, carpets, etc. are older. But clean and no problems makes me happy.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Nitap203, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you very much for your response. Our staff strives to their best
All hotels should be welcoming, clean, comfortable, and affordable for the services and amenities you receive. I would also like to thank you for being a loyal choice customer. We welcome all comments good or bad so we can keep doing what we do best and improve where needed. Hope to see you soon.

mgmt and staff at the Quality Inn and Suites
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Very clean hotel. Variety of restaurants in area. Breakfast was very good. Better than most. Staff very friendly especially Erin at front desk. She was pleasant and helpful. Nice indoor pool. No problems here. Best hotel on our 9 day trip at different hotels each night.

• Stayed April 2013

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!