Owner is an East Indian looking person who decided to charge my card 8 times after we were asked to leave. We were told about other incidients where she sterotypes guests. She stated that we were smoking in the room which clearly were weren't. My husband and I don't smoke. Not playing the race card but this so-called woman treated us like dirt upon her initial interaction with us. The other staff that accompanied seemed to be embarrassed at how she was acting. She told us she was charging our room for damages, quoted one price, I called my card company only to find my card charged 8 times. The fact that this is not the first time she's sterotyped her guests (per two unnamed staff) is ridiculous. The room smelled like urine and ALL of our towels had hair in them. Terrible owner. Other staff was pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor heated pool and spa free Hot Breakfast Near shopping and reasturants.Great location!at a great price ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Cincinnati North Hotel Cincinnati
- Country Inn And Suites Cincinnati North
- Cincinnati Country Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati, Ohio