Stayed at this hotel with my family for a night while we were travelling back to Canada. Choose it for its proximity to the outlet mall in Monroe. The hotel signs say Country Inn and Suites, but they are moving to a Quality Inn in the next little while. After a problem with the computers at check in, we got our room and the roll a way cot. Rooms were clean, beds comfortable, pool and hot tub were OK. Hotel is getting a bit dated. Staff was OK. If you are staying at this hotel, try Skyline Chili right beside the hotel, its really good. Free breakfast was typical, but no fresh fruit. I thought I paid too much for the night, but understand I booked last minute through bookings.com.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indoor heated pool and spa free Hot Breakfast Near shopping and reasturants.Great location!at a great price ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Cincinnati North
- Country Inn & Suites Cincinnati North Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Country Inn
- Quality Inn & Suites Cincinnati, Ohio