“Price Issues” 3 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added Motel 6 Cincinnati Central-Norwood to your Saves list
Motel 6 Cincinnati Central-Norwood
Motel 6 Cincinnati Central-Norwood
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   5300 Kennedy Avenue, I-71 at Ridge Ave, Exit #8/8-C, Cincinnati, OH 45213   |
Ranked #33 of 49 hotels in Cincinnati
Ontario, California
“Price Issues”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

So it's a Motel 6 - they're made for a bed and a shower, both of which were acceptable. We came up to Cincinnati for the weekend to see the Dodgers before the end of the season; this was the closest Motel 6 to downtown. We arrived on a Friday night around 10PM and our room was ready for us.

Upon waking up the next morning, I realized that they had charged me for 2 adults, when it was just myself and my 9 year old. I called the front desk and girl was VERY rude and said that it was the managers discretion because I had a room with 2 beds in it. So I called Motel 6 corporate and now I will be getting a refund for the extra money that I was charged. Although it was only like $7, it's just the fact that they did not care about my concern.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Gibbstown, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

Key point to keep in mind is the cost paid....less than $40/nt. I stayed in room 109 (photos attached) in the middle of November. The room was quiet, everything worked, it was clean and well serviced each day. Keep in mind the car is parked outside your door, so if you don’t want to hear cars starting in the morning then request a room not at ground level. And bring your shampoo, because the room only has soap.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Hagerstown, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2010

Clerk was too busy flirting with a local fellow to remember to plug in my wake-up call and I overslept wake-up time, throwing the rest of my very important morning into compete dissaray. The lobby rug I tripped on twice, and I saw others trip on it, yet, it was never repositioned or taken up. Just gross negligence of duty at the desk.

Note back from corporate management was just "Too bad - So Sad" boilerplate.

Add to this a recent lousy stay in Jacksonville, and Motel 6 is now off of my list. Was a loyal customer, too.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2010

Very nice and quite rooms. Close to downtown but far enough away

Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2006

Truly don't judge a book by its cover! Outside, looks nice. Inside, a NIGHTMARE! From the human excrement and blood on the blanket to having enough hair on the bathroom floor to make a series of wigs, I don't understand how this hotel passes any type of inspection.

The general manager, when I went to explain my situation, was rude, about 22, unshaven and greeted me in a baseball cap and shorts. That pretty much describes the entire staff and hotel... dirty and umkempt. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

• Stayed June 2006

Been to Motel 6 Cincinnati Central-Norwood? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Cincinnati Central-Norwood

Address: 5300 Kennedy Avenue, I-71 at Ridge Ave, Exit #8/8-C, Cincinnati, OH 45213
Location: United States > Ohio > Cincinnati
Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #33 of 49 hotels in Cincinnati
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Motel 6 Cincinnati Central-Norwood 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Cincinnati Central-Norwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati
Cincinnati Red Roof Inn
Motel 6 Cincinnati Central-Norwood Ohio

If you own or manage Motel 6 Cincinnati Central-Norwood, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.