“Shocked” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
Arlington, Virginia
“Shocked”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

This place is TERRIBLE! I do not consider myself too picky when it comes to hotels. As long as they are clean and I can get a good night sleep then I am happy. Immediately after checking in, I became very disgusted with the hotel. First thing I see as I am driving to my room; a pile of dirty mattresses outside. They were very gross!! Trying to stay positive, I thought to myself that it was good that they were no longer on the bed. Get into the room and it smells. Again, I try to stay positive and decide it just smells because it is hot and the air has not been on. As I bring my bags in I begin to inspect the room...dirty. It couldn't stay there. I ended up getting a room across the street at the Best Western. I had only been checked in for an hour and a half, went to the front desk and said I needed to check out. They NEVER asked me why!!!! Wouldn't you be concerned when someone checks in and wants to check out in an hour? Especially when I had the room reserved for 3 nights! Don't stay here!!

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Nashville, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Most disgusting room I have ever seen. Huge stains on the carpet, mold in the bathroom and a pile of dirty mattresses and construction debris in the lot. Construction guys drinking beer in front of our first room and had to change. Desk clerk absent when we got there and when we tried to leave. When called by Priceline, said we used the bathroom and were there 30 minutes so no refund. The only reason it took us that long was because he was not there. If Red Roof does not make this right, I will never stay at one again.

Room Tip: There is no good room, please run away!!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Awful Awful Awful Awful. The worse hotel I have ever stayed in. Dirty, filthy, disgusting. Do not stay at this hotel, don't do it. I've stayed at a few Red Roof ins, and this is by far the worse I've ever stayed in. It's as if the hotel staff does not know how to properly care for and clean a hotel property

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
North Royalton, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

When we arrived we were given a room that was absolutely nasty. The toilet was running, the shower was full of dirt, there were dirty McDonald's napkins in the room.. someone had just come in, made the beds (with stained sheets) and considered it clean. The room we were changed to wasnt much better. Horrible experience.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Lexington, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this location last weekend. Other than the fact that the rooms are not up to date, my overall experience was great. I've stayed a number of other times and have never really had an unpleasant experience. Rhianna at the front desk, who is usually the one who checks me in, is very helpful and welcoming and always makes us feel at home. She is great and seems to never hesitate to go out to of her way to make sure we have what we need. The hotel itself needs a few updates, but other than that, I have always gotten a great nights sleep and plan on returning.

• Stayed April 2014
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

from the start it was a terrible experience. The desk clerk could not find our paid in advance reservation. after showing our printout of our reservation, he gave us one key for two people, When we arrived at the room, naturally the key did not work. after walking back to the office, the attitude by the clerk was as if we were not doing it right. so he painfully made us another key, one of course, so I asked him for a second key, he made it for a different room, then walked back over with me and tried the key in the old room again like we did not know what the arrows pointing on the bottom of the card meant.

about 20 minutes later the phone in our room rings, the clerk ask us to bring our credit card and id back to the office. by this time we had started discussing business, we requested he he come and get it. when the clerk arrived, it was clear he was agitated,

later in the evening I called and requested a wake up call for 8 am. So after the wake up call came at 6 am, I called and asked why he rang our room at 6 am and not 8 am, he said it was probably another guest dialing a;wrong number. And that he had 8 am written down for our room. 2014 and he had it written down. Never Never Again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Hazard, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Attempted to check in, took 10 minutes, for her to find a room, not including the many interruptions from other people checking prices etc., during the check in process. Finally got keys and entered room only to find water all over the floor and the toilet tank completely missing. Went back, finally got keys to another room which would not work. Went back again and got keys again. Went to room and water was cut-off for 2 hours. Some light bulbs were blown and had old style TV and channels changed slowly. Came back the next evening only to find that the room had not been cleaned or serviced. Had to carry my own trash can out and empty etc. complained and asked for them to clean the room the following day, as I would be gone all day again. Came back that evening and nothing had been touched......AGAIN!!!!!! Checked out after 3 nights and asked for some type of room rate adjustment and got 0 off the $223.00+. The ice / vending area was in total disarray and filthy. Asked again why room was NEVER cleaned and was told that the women cleaners did not speak English?........HELLO!!!!!!, what's that got to do with it????? I would not stay again at this rat hole for free

• Stayed March 2014

Been to Red Roof Inn - Cincinnati East-Beechmont? Share your experiences!