“great stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5900 East Galbraith Road, Cincinnati, OH 45236 (Formerly Hannaford Suites Hotel Cincinnati)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #4 of 49 hotels in Cincinnati
Columbus, Ohio
“great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Very pleasant stay at this hotel. Only there one night, easy on and off interstate. Going to the Reds game next day and my son had things to do Friday night so chose this property. Quick check in (although she wasn't sure of breakfast times), room was clean and no problem with wi fi in room. Fitness center only marginal but some machines working. I prefer a firmer bed but still not too bad. Great pillows, comfy bedding. Plenty of towels and good water pressure in bathroom. Quick check out next morning. Would definitely stay again if needed. Saw some complaints about freeway side room, we had that but didn't bother at all, just set fan at always on, pretty much covers freeway noise. Was fine for us anyway.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

153 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
cleveland, ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was in town for a downtown meeting. I stayed 2 nights and traveled downtown. This was much cheaper than staying downtown. Parking downtown was only $8 and this room was less than half of the downtown rooms. The downtown hotels charged $25/day to park in addition to the room. The trip was 20 min to downtown at rush hour. The room was really nice with a separate bedroom and a little sitting room and kitchen. Everything was clean. I cannot comment on the breakfast since I did not eat there. The exercise room is kind of scary. It is out of the way in the corner of the basement down a dark hall. The equipment was just fine and I did not have any trouble. The bed and linens were of good quality and comfortable. Everyone at the front desk was exceptionally helpful. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: The hotel is literally right next to I71. Ask for a room on the parking lot side. There is conside...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
South Florida, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is a very nice property. Decent hotels are hard to find in this area, but look no farther than Hannaford Inn & Suites. The staff was very friendly. A free happy hour, and free breakfast with omelet station, will make your stay even more pleasant.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Minster, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We went to just get away for a night and this was a very nice hotel in a great location that I would go back to again if I was to stay in that area again, The staff was very professional all the way around from check in to check out. They were also helpful giving directions and suggestions for things to do in the area. The breakfast was very good and the rooms nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Was a little concerned when I booked this room because I don't have a favorable opinion of Best Westerns in general, but got a good deal on a 1 bedroom, king bedroom suite. I was happily surprised when I checked in. The lobby was updated and the check in was very quick and easy. The room was very nice and having a little kitchen makes life so much easier when traveling. The breakfast even had an omelette station but we didn't have the time to try it. The only small thing I can think of that was 100% positive is if you look closely you can see details that were overlooked. Corners of wall paper in the bathroom starting to come unglued. Old nicks and dings that haven't been fixed, etc. On the whole I would definitely stay there again. It was perfect for the weekend my daughter and I were in Cincinnati.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Mentor, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We will absolutely stay here again! We had a beautiful room for the price. My teenage and college age kids were amazed. Mimi, at the front desk person was outstanding; personable, accommodating and with a great sense of humor.

Hannaford Inn and Suites is right by Kenwood Towne Center (mall) and nearby restaurants and eateries, which made my boys happy.

Our room had all the comforts of home. Only slight minus was that our room faced the highway. Next time I would request a room that faced AWAY from the highway.

Continental Breakfast in the morning was one of the best we've experienced. Custom-made omelettes were such a treat.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the highway.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The employee who helped me was extremely nice! It was a little after 7pm, but when I told her we were celebrating a birthday, she allowed us to still partake in Happy Hour. She also recommended a great place to go to dinner. When we got back, she remembered us, asked about our meal, and reminded us about breakfast in the morning. The room was so beautiful! The only thing it was missing was a wine opener, but we made it work! :-) The omelettes were very delicious but everything else was mediocre. No complaints because my overall experience was incredible! I can't wait to stay there again!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!