“Perfectly adequate, clean, comfy.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5900 East Galbraith Road, Cincinnati, OH 45236 (Formerly Hannaford Suites Hotel Cincinnati)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #6 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
Montreal, Canada
“Perfectly adequate, clean, comfy.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

I stayed here with 3 of my friends, one night. I didn't make the booking - the friend who did was disappointed that the 'suite' was really just a small area with a sink/fridge/microwave, and then a couch with a pullout inside. I didn't really have any expectations so it was fine - but if you are looking for a bigger room and enhanced amenities in the room, you may be disappointed. This is very standard.

Check-in was cheerful, and they had delicious warm, gooey chocolate chip cookies at the counter upon our arrival (they were gone the next morning, I guess it's for check in only).

Room was very clean. One of my friends is terrified of bed bugs and did an exhaustive check - our room and beds appeared clean. The beds (2 queens) were very comfy and I slept well. I note that other reviews are critical of the hard pillows - I prefer this type, but I recognize they aren't for everyone. You might want to bring your own if it's an issue as I'm not sure the hotel has a stash of softer pillows for those who ask for them.

The bathroom was also clean, including the tub. The windows didn't open but the A/C unit in the window was fine to keep air moving and keep things cool.

They have an outdoor pool that isn't heated. It was cooler and rainy the morning that we woke up (and thought of a swim) but it was too chilly.

We didn't have breakfast but it sounds like it's popular and it smelled great. It's included, as is parking for one vehicle (which I don't think they really monitor).

It's away from the downtown but it's close to a big mall and the price is great. If you don't need to be downtown this would be a great place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Muncie, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

For a family with 5-6 people, the 2 BR Queen with sofa bed was perfect. It had a kitchenette area that included a small fridge,microwave,sink and a few dishes. The room was very clean, beds were some of best I've slept on(pillow top), nice breakfast area (made to order omelets). The outdoor pool was across the parking lot, not very convenient for kids or adults not wanting to cross a blacktop parking lot before or after a swim. All staff personnel I encountered was very nice and polite. I usually don't stay at many Best Westerns, but I will return to this one in the future

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

i had to go to a party in bath ohio this hotel was great i was on the 3 floor i love my room i stayed 1 night i love there coffee love the food you shuld come here my kia toke a long drive to bath this is a nice hotel

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I love this hotel. As a business traveler. I've stayed in many hotels. This hotel has the feel of a bed and breakfast , because the staff is so engaging the building is beautiful and the rooms are comfortable. The king suite gives you the feel of being at home. I have never stayed at a hotel with a free hot breakfast and when I the additional fee for the breakfast at the other hotels it never included hot and freshly made omelets. Made to order the way you want them. Not processed left under a light eggs like I normally get at other hotels or a waffle being the only hot breakfast item. I also having a glass of wine at happy hour, for only a penny to help me relax after a long day. I love the staff. They always go above and beyond. Anytime they see me in the hallway or anywhere on the property, they ask me how am I doing and how's my day and really want to hear my response. They are also very attentive. They ask, if they can get me anything or if their is anything they can do to make my stay more comfortable. I will always stay at the Best Western Hannaford Suites anytime I visit Cincinnati.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I came to Cincinnati to visit family, we stayed here and were extremely satisfied . Our room was super clean , we even had a full size kitchen with a stove top! Breakfast had made to order omelets that were mouth watering , ( my husbands favorite part). Staff was very courteous and helpful. I will definitely be staying here again and again!

Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was recently in Cincinnati for 3 nights for business. I had a great experience the staff was very helpful throughout the whole process. The rooms are tastefully completed and coming from California you would easily pay a lot more to stay at a place like this. I also like the fact that I earn points as I am member of the Best Western Reward program.

I found the pillows and bed very comfortable. The breakfast and the omelet station are definitely extra free perks. When was the last time you had fresh omelet made for you at mid-scale hotel?
I will be back.

Room Tip: I had a room facing the highway but had no noise issues.