“Please don't slide into mediocrity.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5900 East Galbraith Road, Cincinnati, OH 45236 (Formerly Hannaford Suites Hotel Cincinnati)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #6 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
Berkley, Michigan
“Please don't slide into mediocrity.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

This was our second stay here. My husband loves the recliners in the suites, but this time one of them was in need of repair and the in-room coffee maker didn't work. The omelet bar we were looking forward to was not as good as I remembered. I overheard another guest say there was no more coffee in the vacuum pot, and she was told, "There should be." When I asked for a spoon, I was pointed toward the breakfast bar and an empty spoon container. I thought the employees should have been more helpful. Was it because we went to breakfast near the end of the breakfast hour? I don't think it should have mattered; there shouldn't be a time limit on good service.

The friendly, helpful people at the desk when we checked in, were not on duty when we checked out. When we reported the issues in our room, the desk agent said, "o.k." but didn't make a note of it. I noticed there was painting being done in a room; hopefully this means they are making repairs and upgrades to the rooms.

We will be staying here in a week, and I hope to be able to report things are better, because we love the location and the rooms. Our first time here we felt pampered and treated like we were special. This time I just didn't feel the love, and the employees really help set this hotel apart from many other options in this area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My friend and I got a Queen studio for a weekend visit in March, 2013. The hotel is in a good location, very close to a large mall and lots of restaurants. Our room is spacious, with plenty of room for 2 people, and the kitchenette setup is great. The leather couch is comfy, perfect for relaxing. The only small complaint I had about the room is that there is only one trash container (bathroom). Otherwise, everything else is great...front desk staff was very helpful...continental breakfast with omelet station...

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Culleoka, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My room was a miniature suite, with a sitting area, a kitchen, counter space plus a bedroom with doors that close. It's very pleasant and comfortable, with a single exception--all the pillows are thick and hard.
Free breakfast is provided, including an omelet bar. The single drawback is the coffee. Overall, however, this hotel is conveniently located near I-71 and was a good place for us all to stay.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I am a professional business traveler. I stay in hotels 3-4 nights a week. This hotel has been my first & only choice in Cincinatti since 2007. The quality, value & service is the best value to be had in town. The beds are amazing, I sleep better in this hotel than any chain hotel I stay in.

• Stayed March 2013
Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Our recent stay at the Hannaford Suites couldn't have been better. Are there a few things I'd change? Sure... but the courteous staff, immaculate rooms, and ideal location will bring me back to this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

The mattresses were springy, the pillows were hard and flat, and the office chair pushed your body forward. Thankfully, we travel with a fold-out mat for one of the kids to sleep on the floor. Hubby was able to take that rather than risk having his back go out from the springy mattress. However, paying $130+ for a room and sleeping on the floor means we will not return to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This place is so nice and I would tell everyone to come here!!! The room I stayed in was so nice and very spacious it just all together was a wonderful experience for me and my family!! Thank you hannaford staff for all your great hospitality!

• Stayed February 2013

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!