Wow!!!Talk about a gem! I traveled to Ky from Syracuse Ny and needed a place about half way to stay over night. Found this on expedia and after reading some reviews I decided to take a chance.Boy am I happy I did! what a great place! When I first arrivedI was a little nervous I saw some people hanging outside that looked a little shady but they moved on and I must say Never again that night no 5 am when I checked out did I feel unsafe. The room was extremely clean and although I did not get the king bed,The two queens were very comfy. There is a restaurant in the hotel that serves Thai food. Delicious!! I ordered some to go and drank a cocktail at the bar while I waited. Very nice bartenders and there was a band setting up awesome! The only thing I wish I would have known that in order to get to the indoor pool,exercise machines and running track you have to go outside then into another building not far but when it,s cold you have to go out in it .Also there is no elevator so if your on the second floor be sure and ask which corner your room would be located to save a lot of walking. Beautiful place and great people!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Clermont Hotel
- Best Western Clermont Hotel Cincinnati
- Best Western Cincinnati
- Best Western Hotel Clermont
- Cincinnati Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Clermont Cincinnati, Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, EasyToBook, Best Western, Venere and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Clermont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.