“Very Pleasant Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Clermont

You added BEST WESTERN Clermont to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Clermont
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4004 Williams Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45255 (Formerly Clermont Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #17 of 49 Hotels in Cincinnati
wgbohmer@aol.com
“Very Pleasant Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Very easy drive thru check-in. Rooms were clean and very nice value for the money. Nice full hot breakfast. The king rooms are very large. They have nice flat screen TV's with plenty of channels. There are plenty of good restaurants close by.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stay here once a month. I have NEVER had any problem with BUGS or how LOUD anything is around the hotel. I stay with my 4 kids. I cant believe some of the stuff i'm seeing on hear. I have been going to the same hotel for 2yrs. People around and in hotel very friendly. Big Boy next door, great friendly people. Been going there for about 15yrs. Some people you cant make happy. The hotel did do make overs on these rooms. We like this place and in the summer with a clean room and pool great price for what you get!!!... Thank You Best Western

Room Tip: I like the lower level. With kids on top floor not good for people under me.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Greenville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

My wife and I stay here about twice a month as it is very close to my daughters house. We have never had any problems and the staff seems very nice. Rooms are very clean and everything seems to work. For the Price and the area where it is located you can get to anywhere from here.The breakfast is OK

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Berlin, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Pleasant stay. Room was clean and housekeeping good. Nice having fridge and microwave in the room. Very convenient to be able to park directly outside the door of the room. The breakfast was decent and kept well stocked. The desk staff appeared to me to be russian/eastern european but there were no problems communicating with them. We didn't get a chance to try out the exercise room or pool but the upkeep of the hotel was excellent and the location was convenient to the interstate and other local attractions. Highway noise where our room was located wasn't loud at all. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Indianapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

This hotel is on a busy thoroughfare but is next to he ring road. This hotel has no flaws in regards to cleaning as far as I can tell. I was a big fan of the big TVs and the fact the walls are very good at insulating noise. In addition, the rooms had good microwaves and mini fridges. The breakfast was up to par. Also, the rooms look like they were renovated fairly recently. I have no quarrels except the traffic and the fact the shower pressure was slightly low. Would recommend it highly for those looking for a good value in good quality room.

• Stayed October 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Room was clean and fresh. My son seemed to like the tv channels. But there were some issues with the staff. We checked through drive-thru. I had a hard time with understanding the front desk girl. I barely understood some of her words. But the main point is she was calling out my room number loud as hell through the speaker and explaining where the room located. I was so terrified with her action because there was a car behind us with bunch of hipsters. She shouted loud enough to hear it. Single mom travelling with two little kids and her action really made me scared all night. By the way, the room was extremely accessible to the street.I couldn't sleep well due to the noise came from the room next to us.In the morning, I found out that those hipsters were stayed in the room next to us.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed overnight at this hotel just to discover in the morning a bed bug crawling on the other bed in the room. The front desk person was very apologetic and immediately refunded our money. However, the manager was very rude, especially since we had sleep overnight in the room. He made it seem as if we brought the bugs with us. For those of you who know anything about the bed bug problem in Ohio, Cincinnati is #2 on the list in the country. Like the other reviewers, the room smelled. Not sure why. Will never stay here again!!!! No effort made by corporate Best Western to smooth things over!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN Clermont? Share your experiences!