“Good value and clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Clermont

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN Clermont to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Clermont
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4004 Williams Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45255 (Formerly Clermont Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #14 of 47 hotels in Cincinnati
Indianapolis
“Good value and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is on a busy thoroughfare but is next to he ring road. This hotel has no flaws in regards to cleaning as far as I can tell. I was a big fan of the big TVs and the fact the walls are very good at insulating noise. In addition, the rooms had good microwaves and mini fridges. The breakfast was up to par. Also, the rooms look like they were renovated fairly recently. I have no quarrels except the traffic and the fact the shower pressure was slightly low. Would recommend it highly for those looking for a good value in good quality room.

• Stayed October 2012

77 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Louisville, Kentucky
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Room was clean and fresh. My son seemed to like the tv channels. But there were some issues with the staff. We checked through drive-thru. I had a hard time with understanding the front desk girl. I barely understood some of her words. But the main point is she was calling out my room number loud as hell through the speaker and explaining where the room located. I was so terrified with her action because there was a car behind us with bunch of hipsters. She shouted loud enough to hear it. Single mom travelling with two little kids and her action really made me scared all night. By the way, the room was extremely accessible to the street.I couldn't sleep well due to the noise came from the room next to us.In the morning, I found out that those hipsters were stayed in the room next to us.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed overnight at this hotel just to discover in the morning a bed bug crawling on the other bed in the room. The front desk person was very apologetic and immediately refunded our money. However, the manager was very rude, especially since we had sleep overnight in the room. He made it seem as if we brought the bugs with us. For those of you who know anything about the bed bug problem in Ohio, Cincinnati is #2 on the list in the country. Like the other reviewers, the room smelled. Not sure why. Will never stay here again!!!! No effort made by corporate Best Western to smooth things over!!!

Fresno, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

The room had a bad smell that i could not identify. It was fairly clean but the smell really bothered me. Was annoyed that we paid more money for this room than the night before (at another hotel chain) and the quality was alot less.

North East Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

Although I don't like outside entrance hotels, I stayed here on an overnight trip to Cincinnati. The room was clean and the king size bed was comfortable.
Our room had an odd smell as noted by another reviewer but the room was clean and towels smelled fresh. The carpet looked newer and room was updated.
The staff was friendly. I was not disturbed by outside noise or other guests.

Romulus, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I recommend this hotel for a small or large group. It was 57 of us and we had 18rooms and we enjoyed the accomodations,the amentities and the continental breakfast. No complaints from none of my church members. If I ever come back to cincinnati this will would be my first choice to stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Traveled for a family reunion. Bunches of little kids. The suites where a perfect fit. The breakfast far exceeded my expectations. Fresh fruit, hot eggs AMD the normal continental breakfast items as well.

• Stayed June 2012

Been to BEST WESTERN Clermont? Share your experiences!