“Good Business Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4521 Eastgate Boulevard, Cincinnati, OH 45245 (Formerly Country Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #16 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
dallas
“Good Business Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Hotel was very busy the nights we were there. Centrally located if you are going into Cincinnati or heading towards Kentucky. Walking distance to two restaurants and a 24 hour Kroger. Room was very clean and the staff is very nice and friendly. Lots of places to charge your electronics and light to work in. Very nice!

Room Tip: I had a room on the third floor near the stairwell. Very quiet! Room 328 has a parking lot light tha...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Cindy K, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this review, August 3, 2014
Dear SammyHam,
I'm glad you enjoyed the central location to both Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky, as well as close shopping & restaurant venues! We have a great deal of options in this immediate area.

We do have black-out shades in the windows, so I'm glad that helped with the lights. Keep us in mind on your next business trip to Cincinnati!

Cindy K.
Asst. General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

I do not have anything to complain about, about this property!! I stayed here for 5 days and did not have any issues. The hotel staff was patient and kind. I was not in the room much but I enjoyed how comfortable my king suite was especailly after a long day of working outside. The location was great. It was located near Eastgate mall as well as Jungle Jims and all the food outlets you can think of. There was a pool, gym, and free breakfast!! I work in a hotel and love to give credit when credit is due so THANKS for helping my first business trip be a success!!

Room Tip: King Suites are amazing!
Dear Bre816,
Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites! We agree - our King Suites are very comfortable!

I'm glad that you enjoyed our Eastgate location - it is great to have the mall, shopping, and restaurants right in our backyard. We hope to see you again when your business travels bring you to the area!

Cindy K.
Asst. General Manager
Rochester, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I saw good reviews of this hotel, so I chose it to stay at for a family trip to Cincinnati. I had two young children, so I thought that having the pool and hot tub as amenities were a bonus after sightseeing all day. I used my Marriott reward points to book this hotel for three nights.
The Good: Hotel staff was friendly, breakfast is good, rooms were comfortable, and the location is good. Jungle Jim's down the road is worth checking out, good selection of restaurants in the area
The Bad: The hot tub was not functioning, and the pool was downright frigid. My children could not enjoy the pool. The bed comforter had stains.
I was disappointed that I used my Reward points on this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Tamala R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Dear MondsV,

It is disappointing to hear that our hotel did not live up to your expectations. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Our hot tub was down last weekend due to a minor leak. We received the part from the manufacturer and the hot tub is now functioning properly and the temperature has been adjusted on our indoor pool.

Please know that this was an isolated incident and can assure you this will not happen again. We are confident that we can restore your faith in us. In the meantime, we remain fully at your service and look forward to the chance of welcoming you back at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Eastgate.

Maple Valley, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

There are many things I liked about tis property. It is quiet and the location is nice. It is within walking distance to a mall, Krogers, and a very short drive to Jungle Jims.

The room was acceptably clean. I did find a can of chew under the bed skirt.
I travel a lot for work and really appreciate a little luxury when I travel. This is just a room on the borderline of needing an update. The only luxury was the makeup remover pad with the toiletries.
I left a five dollar tip for the cleaning staff the first night and never saw another make up remover pad. Darn

The front desk staff upon my check in just did there job.

The breakfast was as it was ran by a different management, Very clean, and good. The staff was fantastic!

Would I stay here again? Yes, because there are not other Marriott choices her. It is an okay place.... It is just laking in any luxury.

Dear Atarnove,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of the your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that we could meet your needs with our facilities and location. I have shared your kind remarks with the staff in recognition of their efforts to meet your needs. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2014

This Fairfield, though an older property, was clean and comfortable, with amenities like refrigerator and microwave in the room. Included was an extra good breakfast for this type of hotel (2 kinds of eggs, 3 kinds of yoghurt, both whole and sliced fruit.... More selection than is typical). The location near the mall is great, and the room was very quiet despite being near busy roads and having lots of youngsters as guests.

All staff I encountered were friendly and helpful, but Cindy at the front desk was extra good at handling questions and small requests, even when faced with several guests at the same time. She made everyone feel cared for and welcome. A problem with the heat/air conditioning unit in my room was corrected promptly by maintenance staff, with those at the desk following up to be sure all was well. This is a level of care I rarely encounter in my frequent travels, and it was much appreciated.

Dear Passage1333,

Thank you very much for submitting a review of your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites. We are very delighted to hear your kind remarks about our breakfast, guest service staff and the cleanliness of your room. I will share your wonderful comments with our team. We very much look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Cincinnati and thank you so very much for sharing you experience with everyone.

New Richmond, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Fairfield Inn & Suites/Eastgate was superb!! Aerial (sp.?) was the front desk clerk upon our arrival on Firday March 7th, 2014. She was extremely professional, and polite and had all the answers to our questions. Our family was in need of a get away from the "winter blahs" and chose this location because of the mall, various eateries, and because of the set up with the amenities and overall price. The friendly staff was an added bonus!! After checking in with Aerial, we went to our room, and a housekeeper was at the room next door, I asked her about a roll away bed for our 5th family member and she was more than happy to help us with that and more. She was friendly, helpful, and happy to do it. We then asked for extra towels and pillows and she made it her priority stopping what she was doing to provide us with all we needed. Her name was Tiffany. She was the kindest, hard-working staff! On our second night, our 2 teenaged daughters, and their Aunt was in the hot-tub area and hotel staff member CIndy asked them if the hot tub was heated to their expectations, and to please let her know if she could help with anything to make our stay more enjoyable and relaxing. We truly felt like we were royalty at this hotel. We are a family that is local, and we were pleasantly surprised at our awesome local hotel service. Holiday Inn could never compare!! Fairfield Inn Eastgate has our family vote for ALL future get aways every time we go!! I would like to offer my sincere thanks and appreciation to the staff at this hotel and making our winter get away unforgettable.
The House family will be seeing you all again soon!!

William and Valerie House and family. ;-)

Room Tip: We had a room to the side rear and on the bottom floor easily accessible to the amenities, and the p...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Tamala R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Valerie H,

Wow! Thank you very much for your 5 star review. Glad you were able to take advantage of our hot tub to ease your " winter blahs."
We appreciate your kind words regarding the employees. Your comments will be shared with the staff.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Warmly,
nashville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We came to this hotel bwcause going to Jungle Jim for some major shopping for food for the holidays and see the sights when we got there no one at the desk and this happened several times but over all staff very nice and helpful the room was nice but the couch was not very comfortable and the curtin did not close all the way except for the light curtins which let in the lights because facing highway and morning light then had a nice breakfast didn't miss the waffle maker because read about its odd location but very nice breakfast we truly enjoyed our visit Great location the staff very nice had a indoor pool which I wish we knew about but now we do we enjoyed our stay and will be back this year again to see sights and shopping which all is close so go to the Fairfield Inn

• Stayed December 2013
Joyce J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this review, January 31, 2014
Hello,

Yes Jungle Jims is a great point of interest in our area! Thank you for your review, we look forward to your return!

Kind Regards,

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate? Share your experiences!