This is a nice clean hotel, matresses are a bit worn (at least in my room it sagged to the side) but at north of $110 weekday rate - it's a bit more than I would pay for the location and amenities. I was there on business - it was convenient, and my boss had a lower "negotiated" rate.
Despite Mariott's great reward program - I am a Platinum member - they do not offer "the best rates" up front to their members, you have to work for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott® Cincinnati Eastgate. Located east of downtown Cincinnati, we are the perfect hotel for business and leisure trips. Our hotel features a business center, exercise room, heated pool and spa, and guest laundry. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel and in all guest rooms. We are conveniently located near Kings Island, Coney Island, Paul Brown Stadium, Great American Ballpark, and Riverbend Music Center. We are just a short trip away from Siemens, Senco, and Lunken Airport. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, you are sure to enjoy your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott® Cincinnati Eastgate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Tingo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Cincinnati Eastgate
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate Hotel Cincinnati
- Fairfield Inn Cincinnati
- Fairfield Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate Ohio