“Clean and cozy” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4521 Eastgate Boulevard, Cincinnati, OH 45245 (Formerly Country Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #26 of 49 Hotels in Cincinnati
“Clean and cozy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

The hotel was great! The room was very clean, the pool was excellent, the shower had wonderful water pressure, and the hotel was in walking distance to the mall. My only complaint is that the beds were too soft. Other than that, however, it was really a great stay.

• Stayed April 2013
Joyce J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your return!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
VA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

The pool and hot tub were filthy and littered with food, the towels were deeply stained-every single one!- and torn, the bathroom smelled moldy and mold was everywhere, the area around the beds were dirty and food was under our beds, there was hair and sticky substances on the wall above the bed, the lamps were dented and one did not work at all, the "breakfast" selections were scary awful, and the coffee was terrible. When I made inquiries at the desk no one showed up for 20 min. the first time I checked, and when I went back the woman at the desk was rude. We will never, ever stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Joyce J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
My apologies that you experienced so many issues during your stay! My wish is that you would have contacted me so your issues would have been resolved prior to your leaving. Again, sincere apologies from myself and our entire team.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Your hotel and staff are a rare treat! I travel every week all across the U.S. and everything from the room to the amenities to the attitude of your team was truly top notch.

I'll make a point to stay with you next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful review! It is our pleasure to make your stay as comfortable and productive as possible. We look forward to seeing you back!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We were heading from small town northern Ohio down to Cincinnati for a volleyball tournament. I knew little of the area but have always stayed in Marriott brand hotels so this was closest Marriott brand to our destination. And it lived up to my standards of a Marriott brand! Rooms were very clean and customer service was excellent! This was my daughters first tournament so I wanted flowers delivered to the room, the desk clerk helped locate a flower shop that would accommodate my request. We had to be at the sports complex at 7am, the same time the breakfast time started for the hotel, while not everything was out, they let us get fruit, yogurt and juice or milk to take with us. Was very pleased with our stay and the next time volleyball takes us that way, I know where I will take my family to stay.

• Stayed March 2013
So glad to hear your experience was positive! Please know that we would be glad to have all breakfast items available for you - just let us know at check in that you have to be on your way early and we will take care of the rest. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you back!
Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This was a pretty typical Fairfield Inn. The lobby area was clean and inviting. Front desk person was really nice.

The suite was a big room with a partial wall - not a separate bedroom, but that's becoming more typical. It should be fine unless you are counting on someone sleeping while you are in the living area.

The bed was comfy and the heater had a thermostat (much better than "high heat" found in some other places).

The bathroom was pretty clean. The toilet would get a little stuck so every so often, there was a "ghost flush" - flushed without anyone in there.

Breakfast was pretty typical, but I did appreciate that it was set up a half hour early... thanks!

Also good: free Internet without the need to type in a secret code.

The location is pretty good - although enter through the restaurant! When you get there, you'll see what this means. No problem, just saves a "Oh, THAT'S the entrance over there?"

Would we stay here again? Sure, assuming the price was right.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Joyce J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
We appreciate your comments and yes - first time finding the hotel is tricky and I agree it is a "Oh there it is" regarding the entrance. We will be placing a directional sign in the near future to assist with showing our guests where the entrance to our hotel is. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you when you are back in the area!
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed at this Fairfield recently and the service was exceptional. When I checked in, I inquired as to if they still offered cookies and the girl behind the desk said they were in the oven and would be done in about 20 minutes. I asked her to give me a call when they were done and I would come down and get 1.....or 2. To my surprise there was a knock on my door in about 20 minutes and she actually brought a plate of cookies to my room and included a carton of milk because "you have to have some cold milk with those cookies". I thanked her immensely and wanted to let you know what kind of service you can expect. Makes traveling easier.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Joyce J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
We truly appreciate your letting us know that the service you received was great! One of the promises we make to all of our guests is that we will give you the service that will make you want to return - we are so pleased to know that we hit the mark for you and look forward to seeing you again!
Glen Burnie, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I was in town with family to plan for my cousins wedding. We had lots to do in a short amount of time. The staff was super accommodating to every possible need we had. The rooms are larger so you do not feel like you are sitting on top of each other. The entire hotel, rooms, bathrooms, pools, lobby etc was very clean. I have several more road trips planned for wedding stuff and will be staying at this hotel every time. I cannot say enough great things about it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Joyce J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
We are so glad to hear your stay was both productive and pleasant! We look forward to your return visit(s) and being able to assist in any way! Our thanks to you for sharing information about your stay with us!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate? Share your experiences!