“Great location, great service, great experience.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4521 Eastgate Boulevard, Cincinnati, OH 45245 (Formerly Country Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #18 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
“Great location, great service, great experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We were heading from small town northern Ohio down to Cincinnati for a volleyball tournament. I knew little of the area but have always stayed in Marriott brand hotels so this was closest Marriott brand to our destination. And it lived up to my standards of a Marriott brand! Rooms were very clean and customer service was excellent! This was my daughters first tournament so I wanted flowers delivered to the room, the desk clerk helped locate a flower shop that would accommodate my request. We had to be at the sports complex at 7am, the same time the breakfast time started for the hotel, while not everything was out, they let us get fruit, yogurt and juice or milk to take with us. Was very pleased with our stay and the next time volleyball takes us that way, I know where I will take my family to stay.

• Stayed March 2013
Joyce J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
So glad to hear your experience was positive! Please know that we would be glad to have all breakfast items available for you - just let us know at check in that you have to be on your way early and we will take care of the rest. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you back!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

This was a pretty typical Fairfield Inn. The lobby area was clean and inviting. Front desk person was really nice.

The suite was a big room with a partial wall - not a separate bedroom, but that's becoming more typical. It should be fine unless you are counting on someone sleeping while you are in the living area.

The bed was comfy and the heater had a thermostat (much better than "high heat" found in some other places).

The bathroom was pretty clean. The toilet would get a little stuck so every so often, there was a "ghost flush" - flushed without anyone in there.

Breakfast was pretty typical, but I did appreciate that it was set up a half hour early... thanks!

Also good: free Internet without the need to type in a secret code.

The location is pretty good - although enter through the restaurant! When you get there, you'll see what this means. No problem, just saves a "Oh, THAT'S the entrance over there?"

Would we stay here again? Sure, assuming the price was right.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Joyce J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
We appreciate your comments and yes - first time finding the hotel is tricky and I agree it is a "Oh there it is" regarding the entrance. We will be placing a directional sign in the near future to assist with showing our guests where the entrance to our hotel is. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you when you are back in the area!
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed at this Fairfield recently and the service was exceptional. When I checked in, I inquired as to if they still offered cookies and the girl behind the desk said they were in the oven and would be done in about 20 minutes. I asked her to give me a call when they were done and I would come down and get 1.....or 2. To my surprise there was a knock on my door in about 20 minutes and she actually brought a plate of cookies to my room and included a carton of milk because "you have to have some cold milk with those cookies". I thanked her immensely and wanted to let you know what kind of service you can expect. Makes traveling easier.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Joyce J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
We truly appreciate your letting us know that the service you received was great! One of the promises we make to all of our guests is that we will give you the service that will make you want to return - we are so pleased to know that we hit the mark for you and look forward to seeing you again!
Glen Burnie, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I was in town with family to plan for my cousins wedding. We had lots to do in a short amount of time. The staff was super accommodating to every possible need we had. The rooms are larger so you do not feel like you are sitting on top of each other. The entire hotel, rooms, bathrooms, pools, lobby etc was very clean. I have several more road trips planned for wedding stuff and will be staying at this hotel every time. I cannot say enough great things about it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Joyce J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
We are so glad to hear your stay was both productive and pleasant! We look forward to your return visit(s) and being able to assist in any way! Our thanks to you for sharing information about your stay with us!
Traverse City, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Upon checking in, we were assisted by Sonya. She was absolutely wonderful. We had a very long trip to Cincinnati and arrived early on Friday morning, before the normal check in time. She was able to help us get right into a room, which was much appreciated because we were exhausted and had no other place to go. My husband and our son went right to the room to sleep, since they had not slept yet. I went to the lobby/breakfast area to work from my laptop, because I had to work a whole 8-hour day. Sonya approached me because she could see I was having a hard time working with all the noise going on in the breakfast area. She went above and beyond to make sure I had a quiet place to work (I work in sales and am on the phone a lot). She was very kind and very professional. This honestly made my whole day!! I was very impressed at how outgoing she was, and how she went above and beyond (out of her way) to help me find a quiet place to work. I really enjoyed her personality as well...she is my kind of person!! :)

Our entire stay was wonderful - the breakfast was great, the pool and hot tub was so nice, the room clean and roomy. We travel to Cincinnati a couple times a year to see family. We used to stay at the Holiday Inn right next door, but from now on we will only stay at your hotel. (I think we assumed the Marriott would be too pricey, when in fact we spent less than what we did at the Holiday Inn.)

I truely think that in today's world, people don't take the time to recognize good customer service. Everybody we dealt with at the Marriott was wonderful, and Sonya especially stood out.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Joyce J, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Recognizing our team members for ensuring our guests needs are met is most definitly my pleasure!! One of the Fairfield promises to all guests is that we will anticipate their needs and take action on any opportunity to "make it happen". Sonya most definitly held true to that promise for you and your family. Had you not taken the time to write this review as well as send an email telling me about this I would have missed an opportunity to thank Sonya, so I sincerely thank you for sharing your experience! We are looking forward to your next visit!
Candler, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

The staff at this hotel has mastered the 10-second relationship. In just a few seconds, they can figure out how to help and serve without be fake and intrusive. The front desk staff was always responsive. We asked about laundry facilities in the property and she told us where they are, then saved us a trip back to the lobby by offering complimentary samples of products and as many quarters as we wanted.

The handyman found out that we were in town for a funeral and we then found a sweet note from the housekeeping staff offering whatever support it could provide during our stay.

The facility is extremely clean and well-maintained even though it is a little dated. The excellent staff makes up for any building shortcomings. The rooms are quiet and without outside noise.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Joyce J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
As part of the Fairfield Inn & Suites promises to our guests we promise to always make you feel welcome and give you service that will make you want to return. While the reason for your visit was certainly not for leisure from your comments it would seem that we fulfilled our promise to you. We hope that a more pleasant reason may bring you back to the area - but whatever may prompt a return visit we would certainly welcome you back.Your comments have been shared with the Fairfield Team as a reminder to them what a difference we can make for our guests. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

I have spent quite a bit of time living out of hotels for work, and I am always happy to stay at the FF. The decor is pleasing - it is warm and inviting - which makes it a nice place to come back to. The rooms are much more comfortable than some of the other area hotels I have stayed at. I am a huge fan of the pool/hot tub and the laundry facility. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Any issue that I have had was resolved quickly and anything that I have needed- a band-aid, a new key, a restaurant recommendation - has been provided with a smile.I would recommend the Fairfield to others who find themselves in the Eastgate area.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Our promise to you as our guest is to anticipate your needs, resolve any problems promptly and help you achieve your goals. We are so glad to hear that you are comfortable at our hotel and look forward to doing all possible to ensure your comfort and satisfaction each time you enter our doors. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate? Share your experiences!