“Holy Toledo, Batman!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of A Tavola

A Tavola
1220 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Central Business District)
(513) 246-0192
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cincinnati
“Holy Toledo, Batman!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

A group of friends and I dined there and were blown away. Not only was everything we tried on menu delicious (meatballs, Sweet Pea and Bacon pizza, and more) but the service was amazing!

I can't wait to go back!

Visited December 2012

92% Recommend
Cincinnati
“Cincinnati Local who loves A Tavola”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

A Tavola does not take reservations. In my experience, you will wait for a table unless you want to dine early. The wait is not long, and well worth it. There are shops around, and they will text you when your table is available. What to eat? Well any Pizza is delish. The Meatballs are excellent. One of my favorite things to get is the roasted cauliflower. As one other reviewer mentioned, the prosciutto wrapped figs are amazing as well. ENJOY!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio
“No reservation possible (no courtesy neither)”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We were 10 people and called to make a reservation. They told us just to come, that it was fine with no reservation and for sure there was no possibilities to get a table when we get there. Incredibly bad courtesy... would never try to go again!

• Visited December 2012
Warsaw, Poland
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I came back to the restaurant when I visited once again Cincinnati for fig + prosciutto pizza - it was again a blast! This is food that you tell stories about.
Definitely will be back once again whenever in this city.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Blown Away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

So to give some background. I lived in Italy for some time and I generally refuse to eat in Italian places because they are mostly disappointing. However, my partner and I read the reviews for A Tavola and she convinced me to go. Little did we know that the person sitting next to us, was one of the owners. He was very nice and answered my questions and he assured me that the food is authentic and that him and his brother often go to Italy and if possible bring back bits of italy for the restaurant. We arrived and there was an hour and a half waiting list, but when we were seated and got our custom dishes... it was well worth the wait. The food was delicious and perfect. A Tavola blew me off my snobby feet.

Visited November 2012