“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of A Tavola

A Tavola
1220 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Central Business District)
(513) 246-0192
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Warsaw, Poland
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

I came back to the restaurant when I visited once again Cincinnati for fig + prosciutto pizza - it was again a blast! This is food that you tell stories about.
Definitely will be back once again whenever in this city.

• Visited September 2012

Colchester, United Kingdom
“Blown Away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

So to give some background. I lived in Italy for some time and I generally refuse to eat in Italian places because they are mostly disappointing. However, my partner and I read the reviews for A Tavola and she convinced me to go. Little did we know that the person sitting next to us, was one of the owners. He was very nice and answered my questions and he assured me that the food is authentic and that him and his brother often go to Italy and if possible bring back bits of italy for the restaurant. We arrived and there was an hour and a half waiting list, but when we were seated and got our custom dishes... it was well worth the wait. The food was delicious and perfect. A Tavola blew me off my snobby feet.

Visited November 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Amazing Real Italian Pizza in the heart of Cincinnati”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

If you haven't been to A Tavola yet, go! This place has an urban vibe and is right in the heart of the revival of Over The Rhine in Downtown Cincinnati. I would siggest to go early beacuse there can be a long wait, but that just tells you how amazing the food is. After a recent trip to Italy, I couldn't wait to go back to A Tavola for some real Italian pizza. The Appetizers are all amazing(love the Arancini!) and the pizza is too die for. Everything comes out super quick so once you sit down you don't have to wait long for your food. They also have an extensive beer/wine list and don't foget to finish out the night with some of their authentic gelato. They even have seats at the pizza bar where you can watch the pizza makers do their magic. Love this place, please do yourself a favor and GO!

• Visited September 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Trendy but good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

The food was definitely different from your average pizza parlor. We visited around 6pm on a Friday night and it was a 35 minute wait for a table for two, which wasn't bad, but we had plans afterward so we decided to sit at the bar instead of wait. The bar staff was excellent; personable and knowledgeable. The seating at the bar however was cramped and uncomfortable. We took the recommendation of the staff and tried the date appetizers wrapped in bacon. They were very good, sweet and savory, but the portion size was a bit tiny for the price. For the main entree we had the artichoke pizza, which was delicious. The goat cheese mixed with the pesto was a great combination. Overall a good experience, though a bit pricey for our weekly budget.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
“Beat customer service anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Tour the pizza oven from Italy , get the dates , you can't go wrong awesome awesome a must place to eat