On the pro side, we had a suite with refrigerator, microwave, small kitchen like sink, and some cupboard space. The bed was comfy and liked pillows and flat screened TV. The king room also had some nice space and nice closet, dresser, and shower. Despite closeness to expressway, there was no road noise heard inside. On the con side, the position of the hotel to the expressway on ramp made it hard to get into and out of the parking lot. During heavy traffic times this could be a serious problem. Our refrigerator froze our food and the AC either made the room too cold or too hot. The "just right" temperature seemed unattainable.We also heard some noise from next room but cranking up the fan took care of that. Staff was nice and breakfast area was nice. There is a fitness room with a treadmill and recumbent bike but the former pool has been filled with concrete. Did not have any concerns about taking a walk in the neighborhood during the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition to the heart of Cincinnati is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. We are conveniently located on I-75 at Exit 6, adjacent to Cincinnati Downtown, Norwood and Clifton. This beautiful hotel is close to Downtown, Cincinnati Zoo, Cincinnati Convention Center, Norwood and Kenwood Mall and many restaurants within 3 miles. We offer 54 spacious guest rooms that include Kings, Doubles, King Suites with a twin pull-out couch and Jacuzzi Rooms. Special in room amenities are 25-inch color TV, 2-line Phone, free high speed internet, voice mail, microwave / refrigerator, coffeemaker, iron with board, free local calls and free parking. Hotel Features include smoking and non-smoking rooms, complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast, Fitness Center and a free morning paper. BUSINESS : Procter & Gamble, Sun Chemicals, Enerfab, Cognus & G.E. HOSPITALS : University, Good Sam, VA, Children's, Bethesda, Christ. UNIVERSITIES : University of Cincinnati (UC), Xavier. Local Attractions are Cincinnati Zoo, New port Aquarium, Bengals Football, Reds Baseball, Cincinnati Museum Center, B&B Riverboat, Kings Island, and the Argosy Casino. All rates are based on double occupancy, there is a $10 charge for each additional adult. Roll-away beds are available for a charge of $10/night, complimentary cribs are also available on first come first basis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati i-75 Hotel Cincinnati
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Holiday Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suites Cincinnati, Ohio