THE BAD-The room didn't have a fridge or safe inside it like was stated, but you could take your belongings and put them in a safe downstairs. If you walked a little bit around the hotel surroundings, you were in a bad area of Cincinnati...my friend and I opted to drive everywhere because of this, even if it was only a two minute walk. The shower curtain wouldn't stay closed while taking a shower and the water for the shower was only luke warm and never got hot.
THE GOOD- Easy to find....it's right off the highway and was very quiet. Beds were super comfortable (and 'm someone with a major back problem). We ended up getting free breakfast both mornings which we didn't know was included until we checked in. Overall, I would stay here again as opposed to paying $150 at a hotel that was closer to Duke Energy Center.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati i-75 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati i-75 Hotel Cincinnati
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Holiday Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suites Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest addition to the heart of Cincinnati is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. We are conveniently located on I-75 at Exit 6, adjacent to Cincinnati Downtown, Norwood and Clifton. This beautiful hotel is close to Downtown, Cincinnati Zoo, Cincinnati Convention Center, Norwood and Kenwood Mall and many restaurants within 3 miles. We offer 54 spacious guest rooms that include Kings, Doubles, King Suites with a twin pull-out couch and Jacuzzi Rooms. Special in room amenities are 25-inch color TV, 2-line Phone, free high speed internet, voice mail, microwave / refrigerator, coffeemaker, iron with board, free local calls and free parking. Hotel Features include smoking and non-smoking rooms, complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast, Fitness Center and a free morning paper. BUSINESS : Procter & Gamble, Sun Chemicals, Enerfab, Cognus & G.E. HOSPITALS : University, Good Sam, VA, Children's, Bethesda, Christ. UNIVERSITIES : University of Cincinnati (UC), Xavier. Local Attractions are Cincinnati Zoo, New port Aquarium, Bengals Football, Reds Baseball, Cincinnati Museum Center, B&B Riverboat, Kings Island, and the Argosy Casino. All rates are based on double occupancy, there is a $10 charge for each additional adult. Roll-away beds are available for a charge of $10/night, complimentary cribs are also available on first come first basis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.