“Value way exceeds price!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Meritage is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 1,750 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Coral Ave.
Huntington, WV
“Value way exceeds price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

What a gem. My wife and I dined here on June 22, 2013 and were exceedingly satisfied. The food was prepared perfectly and the service beyond belief. A shout out to our server Erick, one of the best servers we have experienced from sea to shining sea (Maine to Hawaii). We travel extensively and were extremely impressed by the overall experience and did I mention impeccable service? The presentation was inviting, the food so tasty and if I have failed to mention the superlative service, let me take the opportunity to do so now. We had bruschetta for an appetizer, split a wedge, entrees were the Thai salmon and chicken diavolo and finished with a superior creme brulee. The wine list is concise but well represented and the cabernet by the glass choices (driving--bummer) very nice. The price points were very reasonable and the portions appropriate. Others have complained about price and portions, however, based upon our experience, both were very reasonable and provided a superior value for the quality of food prepared. We left certain that we would visit this establisment again if we were anywhere within 50 miles. The best, saved for last, was the feeling we got that we were appreciated and valued as customers. What a place!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

We came here for Mother's Day and the food was some of the best I have ever had. The staff treated us very well and I would highly recommend Meritage to everyone.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Loveland, Ohio
“Favorite Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Had the best overall experience at dinner with my husband last night. We sat in the bar area at a high top and had excellent service from the bartenders. The drinks were fantastic and the meal was beyond delicious. We weren't hurried, the bartenders had excellent knowledge of the menu and suggested the best items to try. There was a singer right behind me, and his music was lovely. It was just the right volume so that we could continue with conversations without yelling. It was one of the best evennigs we have had ever!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Asheville, North Carolina
“Food was great & we really enjoyed the live music!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had an excellent meal of scallops & sea bass, along with the house salad. Also had mac & cheese as a side. All were excellent, as were the meals of my dinner companions. Music was excellent with acoustic guitar player who was very talented and personable. Waiter & bartender took great care of us. I'd been to Meritage before & the meal was good, but this time was top notch.

Visited April 2013
“Nice formal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

When I visited this restaurant last year I remember great food and great service at a fair price for the excellent service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere