“Favorite Place” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Meritage is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 1,658 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Coral Ave.
Loveland, Ohio
“Favorite Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Had the best overall experience at dinner with my husband last night. We sat in the bar area at a high top and had excellent service from the bartenders. The drinks were fantastic and the meal was beyond delicious. We weren't hurried, the bartenders had excellent knowledge of the menu and suggested the best items to try. There was a singer right behind me, and his music was lovely. It was just the right volume so that we could continue with conversations without yelling. It was one of the best evennigs we have had ever!

• Visited May 2013

Asheville, North Carolina
“Food was great & we really enjoyed the live music!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had an excellent meal of scallops & sea bass, along with the house salad. Also had mac & cheese as a side. All were excellent, as were the meals of my dinner companions. Music was excellent with acoustic guitar player who was very talented and personable. Waiter & bartender took great care of us. I'd been to Meritage before & the meal was good, but this time was top notch.

Visited April 2013
“Nice formal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

When I visited this restaurant last year I remember great food and great service at a fair price for the excellent service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
USA
“Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

WOW! Here's a restaurant where they are doing it right! The server was attentive without being annoying, the food was delicious & beautifully presented, and the decor hit just the right note. I was very pleasantly surprised by the entire experience.

• Visited November 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Lunch with Friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I meet a couple of friends every few months to catch up over lunch. We went to the Meritage because it replaced the place we used to go. The old place was good, but the Meritage is fantastic. My friend ordered the soup du jour and enjoyed it. Our server noticed us trying it and asked if we wanted to try some. We told her we had ordered enough food already (yes I am that age now where I have to count calories). She split an order between two of us so we could get a taste of one of the best tomato soups I've ever tasted. I asked what I could get in place of fries with my fish sandwich and was pleased to learn that I could get any side. I had the baked acorn squash. The soup, my sandwich and the squash were all excellent. They understand the concept of service. The place has been remodeled giving a warm inviting location. The prices on are the high side of what I spend for lunch, but the value is certainly there. It is a great place to enjoy that leisurely catch up lunch with old friends in a great setting with fantastic food and impeccable service. This is definitely one of my 'go-to' places.

• Visited November 2012