“Fantastic experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,840 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fields Ertel
Mason, Ohio
“Fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I took my friend to Tony's for her birthday and it was the first time either of us had been there. We received excellent service from the moment we walked in. Our waitress was fantastic, attentive and knowledgeable. She recommended a West Coast oyster that was out of this world. We kept ordering more because they were so delicious and I would not have ordered in the first place without her recommendation. My friend had the Filet Oscar for dinner which was very good and I had the Ribeye which was cooked to perfection. We enjoyed our dinner and had a very nice time overall. To top it off Tony came by and chatted with us which just topped off our wonderful experience. Have already been back after that visit with other friends and will certainly continue to return. This is an expensive restaurant however if you are looking for an "experience" you will be thrilled with Tony's

• Visited June 2014

Mason, Ohio
“Good fish ... good fellows”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Business dinner with colleagues in Cincy.
We decided for this restaurant after finding others closed.
Steaks or fish .... ????
Fish..
Fantastic shrimp and crab legs...and then I got tuna...
I aked it rear...so...it was well cooked but maybe they put too much topping on it...
The fish seemed very fresh anyway...
Good choice of wines...
Try it...you'lll find it really good here.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Tony's Steakhouse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Amy and I went back to Tony's to give it another try. I will mention that Tony did send us a gift card to use after our last visit. Amy and I appreciated that and I desperately wanted to give them a better review. If I could give a 3.5 out of 5 I would. It was pleasantly busy on a Monday night. We split the crab cake appetizer. It was delicious and worth the wait as they bake it here versus pan frying it. The salad and starch come with the entree. Amy had the 9 oz filet and I had the NY Strip for the main course. They were both cooked medium as requested. The Strip had a lot more flavor than the filet, but they were both very good. After sharing the crab cake, we could have easily split one entree. It will be nice to have leftovers tonight. One thing to be conscious of is that if you order the Blue Cheese dressing for the iceberg wedge, it is a$3 up charge. It might not seem like much, but when you are having a $40+ steak, it is a bit shocking to look at the bill and see $3 for salad dressing. Unfortunately, this was not explained by the server up front. Amy would have ordered the ranch dressing if it was. The manager did remove the charge from the bill after explaining how the blue cheese dressing has crumbles in it resulting in the additional charge.

Visited June 2014
Maineville, Ohio
“TJ with Big Client”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Gave Tony's marginal review last month. They contacted me and made it right by me. Very happy with their courteous response. Very classy establishment. I will be going there again and I will let you know how that visit went.

• Visited May 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“DOESN'T GET MUCH BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Saturday night before Mother's Day and a packed house. The service was, as if, we were the only party in the house. The food was excellent and Tony was ever present. He runs the place very reminiscent of Louisville KY Restaurateurs, Ed Hasenour, Fred Kunz, Bill Boland-to mention a few. They are gone but not forgotten. If you want a superb steak house you can not do better than Tony's. as close to perfection as you can get.

• Visited May 2014