“Fantastic food, service and atmosphere. I highly recommend for any special occassion.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tony's

Tony's
12110 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45249-1731
513-677-1993
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 1,668 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fields Ertel
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We went here on a Monday for my husband's birthday and practically had the restaurant to ourselves. It was an excellent choice. The sour dough bread to start was great. The drinks were great. We had the key lime pie martini and cucumber martini (really fantastic) and finished with brandy. The calamari was pretty good, but not as spicy as I had hoped. The salads were good. My husband had the New Zealand lamb and it's the best lamb we've had outside of New Zealand. It was prepared perfectly. I had the yellow fin tuna and while it was more well done than I expected, it was seasoned wonderfully. The portions were larger than I expected as well. We were also given a complimentary dessert for his birthday which was a nice tough. The service was really outstanding as well. We were never without drinks, never had to wait for anything and the manager greeted us and checked up on us twice. I can't say that would happen on a busy night, but it definitely made a great impression on us while we were there.

In short, go there for the lamb, great drinks and the amazing service. There are very few places in Cincinnati that will compare with Tony's.

Fair warning, it is expensive, but I left feeling like it was less expensive that I had anticipated. I'd much rather go here than ANY Jeff Ruby's, Morton's or Ruth Chris. I always feel overcharged at those places, but Tony's really delivers for what they charge you.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Estero, Florida
“Consistent Gem.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We've eaten there on numerous occasions, never disappointed. Harvey Germain (chef) does a wonderful job with his menu. Everything prepared with upmost care. Recent visit had the salmon, it was a unique taste, surprisingly marvelous for such a staple menu item. (He mentioned he was considering changing it , please DON'T). Steaks and Seafood on par with any of the many high end pervayors of steak or seafood in Cincinnati. Located in a northern neighborhood of Cincinnati, easily accessible via the interstate. Highly recommend.

Columbus, Ohio
“One of our regular places...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We love the bar at Tony's! Great place to stop in for a drink or a casual dinner. We are there 4-6 times a month. Sarah is our favorite bartender...Shane you are a close second! Let's face it she is just prettier!
Tony is almost always there, meeting and greeting. The whole staff make you feel like they are happy you are there.
On occasion we do sit in the dining room and enjoy a relaxing dinner. Obviously the steak is what you want to order.
The only suggestion we would make is that Tony needs to work on his vegetables! We are on a low card diet so no potatoes. If you substitute asparagus or broccoli there is a $4 up charge...and neither are very good...bland and overcooked!
Steak is fantastic! Service always great! We loved this place...

Visited March 2013
“Best steak in Cincinnati!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Highly recommend! By far the best steak I have had. Service was fabulous too! Shannon & Kevin tag teamed our table. When we go back I will request them for sure! We also had their Calamari...amazing with the Ghost Chili Aoili! You won't be sorry!

San Francisco, California
“A suburban surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Some of the best lobster tail, fresh seafood and steak that I've had, accompanied by impeccable service. Who would've expected to find all that in a sleepy Midwestern strip mall along the highway? Get surf n turf, impossible to finish all as they bring you a potato and salad on top of the tasty seafood appetizers, a huge delicious meal! Wine choices ar also decent, with some lower cost options available...