“Impeccable Service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,721 restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fields Ertel
SW Ohio
“Impeccable Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Wonderful suburban restaurant. Staff is wonderful. Training and pride in their establishment shows. I have never been to a restaurant where I do not personally know the owner, who came to our table and welcomed us. The love for his restaurant and his patrons shows. Now the food: The filet melted in your mouth, the lobster tail was fresh and meaty, very delicious. My aged bone-in strip was perfectly prepared. Our waiter was attentive but not overbearing. This will not be our last visit.

• Visited February 2013

86% Recommend
Cincinnati, Ohio
“A steak that dances on your tongue.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

In life we all have choices. B Franklin once said; "The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself "... Well I'm here to tell you that if you have one of Tonys steaks you will be one of the happiest and luckiest person in the world.. I have had the pleasure of eating at every fine steak house in the U S and there is not a better steak then the one's that are served at Tonys.. Yes right in the backyard of Cincinnati Ohio, From the moment you walk in the door you are greeted with a welcome smile and I am here to make your meal an evening of blissfulness you will never forget !!!

• Visited January 2013
Oxford, OH
“Fabulous food - Fabulous service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This has become my family's 'go to' restaurant for special occasions. The food is spectacular; the wine list is great. The staff is very knowledgeable and very accommodating- as we typically have a 10 year old with us. They bend over backward to meet our needs. I LOVE Tony's.

• Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Service I've Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Went here when visiting my girlfriend in Cincinnati. I must say it was the best steak I've had. Even better than Bone's in Atlanta (my home town). Will definitely be going back.

• Visited January 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Not Impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

The atmosphere and the decor of this restaurant that used to be Bravo's is quite nice. However, the food leaves a lot to be desired. I had to send back mine twice Finally, I decided that even I could cook better than that and my party and I left.

Visited June 2012
Tony R, Public Relations Manager at Tony's, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Ms. Kathryn G, we have no record of you dining with us; your review was written 7 months after the date stated for your visit. We have searched over our records for the past 2.5 years and have no record of your visit. Mr Ricci would like to know the details of your visit as out staff was unaware of your situation. Please call Mr Ricci at (513) 677-1993 so he can attempt to rectify the situation.

Tony's