“Fabulous food - Fabulous service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 1,724 restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fields Ertel
Oxford, OH
“Fabulous food - Fabulous service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

This has become my family's 'go to' restaurant for special occasions. The food is spectacular; the wine list is great. The staff is very knowledgeable and very accommodating- as we typically have a 10 year old with us. They bend over backward to meet our needs. I LOVE Tony's.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

85% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Service I've Had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Went here when visiting my girlfriend in Cincinnati. I must say it was the best steak I've had. Even better than Bone's in Atlanta (my home town). Will definitely be going back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Not Impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

The atmosphere and the decor of this restaurant that used to be Bravo's is quite nice. However, the food leaves a lot to be desired. I had to send back mine twice Finally, I decided that even I could cook better than that and my party and I left.

Visited June 2012
Tony R, Public Relations Manager at Tony's, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Ms. Kathryn G, we have no record of you dining with us; your review was written 7 months after the date stated for your visit. We have searched over our records for the past 2.5 years and have no record of your visit. Mr Ricci would like to know the details of your visit as out staff was unaware of your situation. Please call Mr Ricci at (513) 677-1993 so he can attempt to rectify the situation.

Tony's
“First Time But Not The Last”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We had been meaning to try the new Tony's after hearing so many good things, but it seemed our schedule never worked out. Last night we made a special effort as it was our 7th anniversary, and we weren't disappointed. It is our understanding that Tony spent many years in the Jeff Ruby conglomerate, but it would appear the student has surpassed the master. We have eaten at both Jeff Ruby's downtown (entirely too many tables crowded together. I prefer choosing my own "elbow -to-elbow companions"), and Johnny and Carlo's (sloppy service, acceptable at McDonalds, but not a restaurant this expensive). We would rate Tony's superior in both food and service either. The wait staff was attentive without being obtrusive. The steaks were each done perfectly and per our requests. Both the manager and Tony himself came around to check on our progress and to see if we had any complaints of suggestions. All in all, we were very pleased and will be back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

In a town with a lot of steak venues, Tony's more than holds its own. Enjoy thoroughly their menu. All is well prepared, and the service is personal and superb, and not overly ostentatious. It has a low keyed pleasant ambience, making it a very comfortable place for a very good meal.