“What you go to a resturant for” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Tony's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 1,750 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Fields Ertel
“What you go to a resturant for”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Was visiting on business and a friend and his wife took me here. Had a great time. The place seems a little schizophrenic - is it a steak hourse or an italian resturant? The answer: it's both. The steaks were superb. The filet mignon had a perfect salt/pepper crust. You can choose one of several toppings; I had the gorgonzola butter, my friend the mushrooms. Both were a wonderful complement. The crusty bread was warm and soft inside; the baked potato is a standard oversized steakhouse variety. No room for dessert. Service was attentive; none of the "who had the xyz?" type. Setting was nice; I like open kitchens. What also sets Tony's apart is a raw bar. All-in-all, a real gem.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Venice, Florida
“Favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I would strongly recommend Tony's. I eat there every time I fly to Cincy on business. The owner, Tony Ricci, does a superb job in operating this fine eatery. The food is great, the service is very attentive and Tony does what it takes to make your experience memorable. Maybe somewhat pricey for some but this is not Outback. You get what you pay for. Maybe a little challenging to find, so if you are not familiar with the area, call for directions or use your GPS. Once you get there, you will certainly enjoy the experience.

Visited November 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We usually eat at Tony's for a special occasion. This is my favorite restaurant in Cincinnati by far and in my opinion, far better quality than any of Jeff Ruby's Steakhouses. Our food is always outstanding, the service is excellent and we always leave happy and planning our next visit. Tony always stops by the table to make sure we've enjoyed everything. How often do you go to a restaurant and the owner cares enough to stop at every table! My husband usually orders the Ribeye and I get the Strip or Filet - always well seasoned and cooked to perfection. The Greek salad is wonderful and I definitely recommend the Tiramasu. I love the atmosphere as it is not to bright, perfect for a date night!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
liberty twp, ohio
“Tony's Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is an upscale location. We had a nice dinner for two at Tony's on Montgomery Rd and Fields Ertel Rd. We oreder the special $99 dinner for 2 with salad Steak & Lobster and Chocolate Mousse for dessert. The steaks were tasty as was the lobster. Service was very good and prompt. DIscovered a really nice bottle of Pinot Noir which went well with both steak and lobster. We'll be back for more.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cincinnati
“All around excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

My wife and I ate at Tony's for a special occassion. We left happy and full!

* Atmosphere: we had dinner on a Saturday, and it was busy as expected. I would recommened dressing at least business casual. We say a few people in jeans, and one in a t-shirt. This is more of a collared shirt and slacks type of place. Although you could get away with jeans and a nice shirt and shoes. Another thing - there is no sound abement in the main dining room, so it's noisy. You have to speak loudly to talk across your own table.

* Food: all I can say is wow. We got the crab cake appetizer, which was the best I've ever had. Lots of crab meat. We both had the 9 oz filet for dinner. It was extremely tender and cooked perfectly.

* Service: Again, top notch. Our server was attentive, but not bothersome. Our food was prompt, our glasses stayed full.

This place was great for a special occassion. It's pricey, but that goes along with the territory.

• Visited September 2012