“Nice alternative” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Jean-Robert's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,730 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cross street: 7th and Vine Streets
Miami, Florida
“Nice alternative”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Had lunch here. We shared the “daily” omlette and the Poached Ruby Trout BLT sandwich. Both were excellent. The accompanying French fries were outstanding. The finishing coffee and espresso were very good too.
Great service, location and atmosphere. We don’t like "chain" restaurants, so this was a great find. Shame we only stayed one day. Would have loved to try dinner here as the wine list was extensive. Not too pricey and worth it. Total cost including a 20% tip, without drinks, $45.00

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Redwood City, California
“Vive La France!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We went there for lunch and had a great time. The wine list was impressive although we bought just glasses of wine (we were working a conference table). The goat cheese appetizer with asparagus was delicious, and the French Onion Soup was tasty. Eve the French Castle burger our friend had was a work of art. The Tarte Fine and Mussels were outstanding. Our server Christopher as friendly and efficient. We come back here anytime.

Visited April 2013
Dayton, Ohio
“They made room for us! :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We were coming in from about an hour and a half away, just a quick weekend get away trip. I found the menu for this place and wanted so badly to try the risotto. When we arrived we didn't have a reservation, and the hostess had just filled her last table. There was however a corner table by the bar that was I think just for those having a sip that they created for us to sit and have dinner. We thought out of the box here, because the risotto is not on their spring menu which they had just switched to. Feeling a little disappointed we decided to try something else. I ordered the scallops and my husband ordered the belly, rib and tenderloin trio dinner. VERY delicious food and the setting is "family oriented". Saying that I mean it felt as if the staff knew everyone there, a lot of regulars I feel come to this place and it's pretty self explanatory why. The staff is very professional and friendly, the food is fantastic and the atmosphere is quaint. Though we are some serious country folk we thought outside of the box and tried this fantastic little place and left very satisfied by the whole experience. Expect to pay around 80 bucks for two people if you get soda and an appetizer with your entree's .

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Very good, not perfect”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

My wife and I had a very good dinner, and in particular I would call out Jean-Robert's always excellent sense of flavor. I think one of his hallmarks is interesting use of ingredients to create interesting, balanced and nuanced flavors. The service was excellent as well. My only gripe is that my food temperatures weren't right. Both my appetizer (which was supposed to be hot) and entree were lukewarm, and I always find this annoying. A high end restaurant like this needs to get food out of the kitchen and served hot, no excuses.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Central Florida, Florida
“Best in Cincinnati”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Jean-Robert's Table now the best dining in Cincinnati (apart from Jeff Ruby's Carlo & Johnney) since we lost those 5-star venues. Superb cuisine.

Visited March 2013