Stayed for 5 nights while attending a conference last week. The hotel is within walking distance of all the stadiums and a decent walk to the Duke Energy Convention Center. You can also walk across the bridge to Newport Kentucky. To get to the revitalized part of downtown it is a pretty long walk so a cab would be best.
The hotel itself has a lot of character with an outside lounge area in the back courtyard and a small comfy sitting area in front of the hotel looking over a park and the Ohio River. It is the 1st Residence Inn I have stayed at that has a restaurant and bar in addition to the lounge area.
The staff were all extremely friendly and even the staff in the kitchen knew many of the guests by name.
Not sure if I will ever be back to Cincinnati but if I am this will definitely be my hotel of choice.
Thank you to the General Manager Jason and to all the staff!
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Hotel Cincinnati
- Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown Cincinnati's business district, the all-new Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown offers Cincinnati hotel accommodations that blend old-world splendor with modern amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.